Mispriced Kerensky Bowl Mechbays

4 replies to this topic

#1 Viral Matrix

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 06:53 AM

Mechbays are suddenly mispriced. They were and should be 150 MC during this sale, but sometime yesterday, it went to 240 MC. This is a real pain because i only have enough MC left to get 2, 150 MC mechbays. Not fair to suddenly have the sale altered and now i can only get one. Really not fair, i spent waaaay too much during this sale, but this bait and switch is making me feel like a sucker.

Thanks PGI, for making my first large purchase with you feel like a ripoff. Dont wanna get all mad n salty... but i kinda am.

Edited by Viral Matrix, 01 December 2016 - 06:54 AM.

#2 Ironwithin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,613 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 01 December 2016 - 07:34 AM

Shouldn't that event/pricing still go on for another 2 hours 30 minutes from the time I'm writing this ?

Someone @PGI mix up the timezones again or something ?

#3 Wiley Coyote

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 07:44 AM

If they mixed up time zones, they would be back to full price and not just 20% off.

Someone likely messed up and set the 20% discount to inlcude mech bays and not just premium time and mastery bundles.

Edited by Wiley Coyote, 01 December 2016 - 07:46 AM.

#4 ThunderHorse

• PipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 83 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, Nevada

Posted 01 December 2016 - 08:45 AM

Glad this is filed in the right place. Good on you Matrix!

#5 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,660 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 01 December 2016 - 11:14 AM

View PostAlexander Garden, on 01 December 2016 - 10:28 AM, said:

Hey gang, we appear to have had a glitch with the store pricing. The Mech Bays are back at the intended sale price of 150 MC, and we're extending the Mech Bay sale by a full extra day.

I'll be talking with the db team to determine the accounts which purchased Mech Bays at the incorrect price of 240 MC between approximately 6:30 PM PST yesterday and 9:30 AM this morning, and we'll be running injections for those accounts to compensate for the difference in MC.

UPDATE: MC refunds have gone out to all accounts that purchased Mech Bays during the period where the sale price was incorrect, to compensate the difference.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users