#21 Bilbo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 7,864 posts
  • LocationSaline, Michigan

Posted 11 December 2016 - 02:35 PM

View PostFox With A Shotgun, on 05 December 2016 - 04:55 PM, said:

Those of you who are piloting just one chassis should be very pleased with the upcoming skill tree changes.

I know I am, for sure. 5 million Kit Fox EXP waiting for first-day masteries! :D

Unless there are survivability skills in the tree, my Atlas will probably no longer get any playtime. Maybe a good time to play other mechs I haven't played in a while.

#22 Zap97

• Pip
  • The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 06:52 AM

As much as I love all the awesome Clan mechs I found myself piloting a Cauldron Born much more frequently than anything else. I guess that the Ebon Jaguar fits my playstyle so well I don’t feel the need to switch to any other chassis to be effictive in a fight.

*eyes the invasion drop deck filled with three EBJ Prime/A/C*

Yeaaaaaah...I'm addicted. Plz send help.

#23 Blackhound

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 130 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 07:42 AM

Just reinstalled last week after 1-2 years absence. Been trying to work my Adder because I have a gold one, but it's just not pulling the same weight that my Mist Lynx does. Sadly, I always end up using my Mist Lynx. It's pretty much all I play.

#24 TercieI

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 8,148 posts
  • LocationThe Far Country

Posted 24 December 2016 - 09:19 AM

It would be my pattern to pilot only one chassis, but in MWO I drive everything.

#25 Mad Skull

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 261 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 11:08 PM

I have piloted many mechs in my history of MWO. But to be honest i tend to stick to the mech after completing the mechs i have bought with mechpacks to support my Favorite game. The mech i am usually in is the Viper. But before the viper was the Timber wolf and Hellbringer i would switch those up. So i guess to answer your question i use one mech alot more then others but do switch it up depending on what i feel I need in the moment.

#26 Phoenix2730

• PipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 27 posts
  • LocationBehind you.....

Posted 29 December 2016 - 07:02 AM

I can usually be found in my PHX-2. I really enjoy the speed an maneuverability that it has, and I can usually dish out 400-600 points of damage per match if my team is somewhat competent. Remember kids, torso twisting saves lives!

#27 Slough Feg-Lo-Wang

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:31 PM

I have two.

My Huggin. Speed, decent enough damage output. I just "get" it.

Same can be said for my Yen-Lo-Wang. I just "get" it.

I still play other mechs, just to see if there is something else catches my style, but these two are my money makers.

#28 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:47 PM

I level a lot of Mechs, but I play JR7-IIC when it's just about having fun.

#29 Alienized

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,781 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:54 PM

my victor 9B and i. dont need a team.

#30 Dar1ng One

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 227 posts
  • LocationArena Contender Royal

Posted 03 February 2017 - 01:10 AM

Mmmmmmmm.....yes

V
V
V

Mech-Cellent!

Edited by Dar1ng One, 03 February 2017 - 01:11 AM.

#31 Weepy Wanebow

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 171 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 07:17 AM

I have a hard time leveling mechs. I get mechs but once I have them, moving past the basic level of skills is really hard....the reason being.....I enjoy playing a consistent selections of mechs too much. I tend to play grasshoppers, hunchbacks, and my blackjack - 1x.....or firestarters......like a lot.

I would say that even with those typical Mechs....I still play the BJ-1X about 80% of the time.

Post nerf, the firestarter and the Blackjack 1X are still really good. Both are more fragile and hotter but "never stop moving and never go out alone" tends to do right by me. I tend to score in the top 5 at the very least in most of my matches.....unless, I'm having an off game or I get over excited....and turn that blind corner......into inevitably something scary......

IDK, they just fit my play style I guess. I love my BJ-1X

#32 Old-dirty B

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 07:35 AM

There was a time when i tried different mechs but i ruiend everything...

Once you go Locust everything else is just painfully slow, sluggish and cumbersome. I try to mix but whatever i choose its just not a Locust... Perhaps the Oxide is a nice alternative but even that one is slow.

#33 zeta44

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 159 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 07:37 AM

My most played mech is the panther-10k ® I've had for almost two years now, I do pilot other mechs but the panther is my go to.

#34 Barkem Squirrel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationEarth.

Posted 21 February 2017 - 08:15 AM

I had to really look this up. As a chassis I just gravitate to Griffins. Then the 55 and 50 ton range after that. Out side of the Griffin 3M and other Mediums I have 3 other mechs that I run the most. Jenner Oxide, Battlemaster 1S and the jagermech A.

Still when I am having a bad day the Griffin 3M is always there. Still the quick, bouncy missiley mechs are where I have fun.

#35 Dr Bonez

• Pip
  • The Fallen
  • The Fallen
  • 10 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 22 February 2017 - 01:48 PM

All I need is my Locust-1E.. I feel so comfortable at the helm. I even play agressively with it and it feels right.

#36 Gristle Missile

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 275 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:04 PM

I play with my wang too much Posted Image

But for real, Yen-Lo-Wang just fits my playstyle.
Nothing better than a fast firing AC20 while going over 100kph and being decently tanky (for a medium)

Edited by Gristle Missile, 13 March 2017 - 01:05 PM.

#37 Mad Skull

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 261 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:04 PM

I do pilot more then one mech. But I run the viper more then any of my other mechs. Right now trying to use more. I usually leveled them up to gold then would go back to what ever mech i was currently running.

#38 Fang01

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 993 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 20 January 2019 - 03:47 PM

90% of the time, you'll find me in a DRG-1N

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users