Will There Be A Rear View Camera In Mw5?

3 replies to this topic

#1 Kshahdoo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 129 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 12:34 AM

As far as I remember, according to the lore, mechs have a full 360 degree view, but I understand it's hard to realize with modern rendering technologies (and get good enough performance). But what about a rear view camera? Because without it the game will look weird. I mean, even modern cars have this thing, and mechs are badass futuristic crafts.

Edited by Kshahdoo, 05 December 2016 - 12:35 AM.

#2 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 05 December 2016 - 12:36 AM

Since MW2-MW4 all had rear view camera, I am hoping for rear view camera also. I said "hoping", cause this is PGI we are talking about. Posted Image

#3 Spheroid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 5,064 posts
  • LocationSouthern Wisconsin

Posted 05 December 2016 - 12:55 AM

If you think about how seismic works, ECM works and the view to the rear that most mechs have while fully twisted you will quickly come to the realization that such a feature is redundant and would only diminish fps for little gain.

Also what maps would it even be useful? A lone Direwolf yoloing on Alpine? You already know the match is ggclose. Most maps are cluttered messes like Mining Collective. You aren't going to see **** in your rearview.

Oh wait, you said MW5. Who knows that is years in the future.

Edited by Spheroid, 05 December 2016 - 12:57 AM.

#4 Kshahdoo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 129 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 12:41 PM

View PostSpheroid, on 05 December 2016 - 12:55 AM, said:

If you think about how seismic works, ECM works and the view to the rear that most mechs have while fully twisted you will quickly come to the realization that such a feature is redundant and would only diminish fps for little gain.

Also what maps would it even be useful? A lone Direwolf yoloing on Alpine? You already know the match is ggclose. Most maps are cluttered messes like Mining Collective. You aren't going to see **** in your rearview.

Oh wait, you said MW5. Who knows that is years in the future.

Lol, are you really comparing advanced seismic to a rear view camera? I mean, well, not even sure, how to comment this.

Edited by Kshahdoo, 05 December 2016 - 12:41 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users