Honest Question - Skill Respect

5 replies to this topic

#1 Flak Kannon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 581 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 03:33 PM

I don't understand the mechanic very clearly.

I own 255 mechs and all of them except my Warhawks have have over 64,500 mech xp. Meaning I have every sinlge mech owned, fully mastered, with the opened extra module slot.

I currently have 380,000 GXP.

Several of my Mechs, have over 500,000 Mech xp, the ones I run alot. Some near a million mech XP... I own 3-5 of every module, and have unlocked to Tier 5, every weapon for Clan and IS.
It is my understanding that they will refund all the Cbills spent on Weapon unlocks, Modules and so forth.

I can use these cbills to specialize down a specific path on a mech, correct?

Are we loosing Modules completely?

I am so sorry, but I am very confused and a little worried, I have spent years trying to own and MASTER every single Inner Sphere chassis and I am so very close.

Info?

Edited by Flak Kannon, 07 December 2016 - 03:36 PM.

#2 Johnny Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 9,942 posts
  • LocationDueling on Solaris

Posted 07 December 2016 - 03:40 PM

All get refunded basically. Take your time picking the new mech trees...

#3 TLBFestus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,519 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 04:08 PM

I personally plan on getting the HE11 shot out of my mechs for the first month or two. At that point some min-max, OCD, idiot savants in the crowd will have analysed the cr@p outta the skill trees and told the rest of us what branches on what mechs are worth doing.

At that point I will begin to spec all my mechs.

#4 EgoSlayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 1,909 posts
  • Location[REDACTED]

Posted 07 December 2016 - 07:05 PM

View PostFlak Kannon, on 07 December 2016 - 03:33 PM, said:

I don't understand the mechanic very clearly.

I own 255 mechs and all of them except my Warhawks have have over 64,500 mech xp. Meaning I have every sinlge mech owned, fully mastered, with the opened extra module slot.

I currently have 380,000 GXP.

Several of my Mechs, have over 500,000 Mech xp, the ones I run alot. Some near a million mech XP... I own 3-5 of every module, and have unlocked to Tier 5, every weapon for Clan and IS.
It is my understanding that they will refund all the Cbills spent on Weapon unlocks, Modules and so forth.

I can use these cbills to specialize down a specific path on a mech, correct?

Are we loosing Modules completely?

I am so sorry, but I am very confused and a little worried, I have spent years trying to own and MASTER every single Inner Sphere chassis and I am so very close.

Info?

Yes, everything gets refunded. You'll get XP/GXP back for the XP/GXP you've spent on your mechs and pilot skill unlocks, and then C-Bills back for each of your modules.

Weapon/Mech modules then go completely away (Consumables probably stay) and the mech modules and weapon modules are now part of the mech skill tree that needs to be unlocked for each mech. So you can't share your seismic sensor across mechs, it has to be unlocked in the skill tree for each mech that you want to use it on. And likely as part of 'infotek' not every skill will be available on every mech.

#5 Bandilly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 635 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 07:33 PM

View PostJohnny Z, on 07 December 2016 - 03:40 PM, said:

All get refunded basically. Take your time picking the new mech trees...

Depending on how much the MC respec is, if it's a low enough value it might be the norm over a full flush that the cbill respec will cause.

#6 XxXAbsolutZeroXxX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Stryker
  • The Stryker
  • 2,056 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 07:45 PM

Edited by I Zeratul I, 07 December 2016 - 08:13 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users