Maybe Its Time To Make Bays Available For Cb

2 replies to this topic

#1 MadCat02

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 668 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 12:31 PM

As someone who comes to this game every couple months that limited Mechbays is what always stops me from playing regularly .

I know you can get some from community warfare . Honestly I hate it and I never gona touch it . Its not enjoyable for me .Events are nice but I almost never around to play them . So I don't play the game because I don't feel like paying for a basic thing that allows me to use mechs .

I know its about making money but you should be concerned about your community size at this point . I am guessing 2000 players in game at any given time . That is nothing . What are you doing to bring and keep players .

Do you have to pay real money for hero slots in hero games ? No . You can make your money of other things .That is the most Basic thing in the game that a player needs and you just blocking players from enjoying the game .

Beside I think I spend more on this game than you deserve .

Like I said before I think you should have like 12 Mechs preset roaster from which new players can pick their 4 starting mech . 1 From each weight category .

Mech bays should also be more accessible by just playing the game regularly . I don't know 1.500.000 for slot ?

Edited by MadCat02, 05 December 2016 - 12:38 PM.

#2 Liveish

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2022 Referee
  • CS 2022 Referee
  • 839 posts
  • LocationDarwin

Posted 05 December 2016 - 06:34 PM

I think War thunder used to or still does the first two bays for Cbills then the rest for MC.

#3 Jay Sovereign

• PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 08:32 PM

I think that if a Mech Bay is available for C-Bills, the price should be no less than 6 million C-Bills. 8-10 Million C-Bills is more like it.

One good thing that I like about Mech Bays being MC-only is that it separates serious players from casual players.

You raise good points as well. Maybe it's a good idea to reduce the price of Mech Bays to 250 MC, and other things such as Colors and advanced consumables should be for less MC or C-Bills.

Edited by Jay Sovereign, 21 December 2017 - 02:29 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users