I Feel Like Quickplay Needs Is / Clan Only Que

3 replies to this topic

#1 Skanderborg

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • 411 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 01:01 PM

Some days i just feel like running the old school builds like victors , thunderbolts , and essentially every other very fun mech that isnt up to the meta standards.

Awesomes , commandos , centurions , kintaro , trench bucket , jumping ppc vindicator , all the GIGANTIC IS lights , ect ect. the list goes on

Before you say , " i play these mechs all the time and do amazing most matches" i run these builds all the time in the que and have alot of fun and success doing so , but its a constant up hill battle that turns down the fun factor.

Somtimes i just want a game that doesnt involve 3 duel gauss Night Gyrs on the other team , or an entire assault lance of kodiaks.

I also realise that if there was a Inner Sphere only que , people would do the same min/max builds , but i feel like the medium to short range nature of most inner sphere mechs would excite alot more brawling and flanking play , rather than the typical peekaboo games we have now.

thoughts? concerns? gripes? lets hear it.

#2 Mcgral18

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • 17,987 posts
  • LocationSnow

Posted 10 December 2016 - 01:43 PM

Posted Image

The issue there is diluting the queue

And as you say, there's still a massive difference between a Victor and a Mauler
Even with the coming Armour quirks

Edited by Mcgral18, 10 December 2016 - 01:44 PM.

#3 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 02:02 PM

The new FW is essentially QP with IS v Clan, you even get 4 respawns!

#4 Nameless King

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The King
  • The King
  • 692 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 02:05 PM

No Quick Play is fine exactly how it is now. The only change needed is to make maps and game mode random.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users