#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 10 April 2017 - 07:59 AM

To the Russian's

I know you may consider that what the United States did was wrong when we used force after a Chemical Attack in Syria, so if you don' mind, I'd like to give my point of view.

First of all I support the actions we took and here's why.

My grandfather was a machine gunner at the end of WW I. As a child he told me stories about the "Great War", in particular the Gas! It was this subject that sent chills of terror down my spine. If you, the Russian people, leaders of the military, or leaders of the people had a grandfather who told you similar stories of WW 1, then I ask in remembrance of your grand father, and the stories he told, don't let chemical war happen again.

Right now things are not good between the United States and Russia, but I must ask, if you value our lives, those of children, and the memories of your grand parents, condemn any use of these deadly weapons. Don't we have enough problems without them.

Kalimaster

#2 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 11 April 2017 - 01:27 AM

View PostKalimaster, on 10 April 2017 - 07:59 AM, said:

, but I must ask, if you value our lives, those of children, and the memories of your grand parents, condemn any use of these deadly weapons. Don't we have enough problems without them.

Kalimaster

That sounds like other wepaons don't kill children.
War is just a different form of violence, and mankind is probably best doing that job, they just alter the tools form time to time. It's easy to point a finger at someoen who use a gun to kill someone, but it is often more to it, the entire way the situation was caused plays a role too, and unfortunately both US and Russia are repsonsible for the stuff happening down there.

#3 Karl Streiger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 20,369 posts
  • LocationBlack Dot in a Sea of Blue

Posted 11 April 2017 - 01:59 AM

In times were you can't differ truth from lies - it's best to think that there are only lies with a small percentage of truth in the core.

Considering the status quo - the usage of chemical weapons would be highly stupid by Syria isn't it, think of Sadam - he used chemical weapons only once - and it was enough to condemn him and his people
Of course, when somebody thinks he can drop them and fault others....

as said there is no proof - only that there were chemical weapons released - would be better to stop the war and all other wars but Ii think the chance that human kind will extinct is much better.

btw - i mentioned it once - i have a spoon from my Grand Great Father carved from the wood of his trench

Edited by Karl Streiger, 11 April 2017 - 02:00 AM.

#4 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 11 April 2017 - 07:11 AM

View PostKarl Streiger, on 11 April 2017 - 01:59 AM, said:

In times were you can't differ truth from lies - it's best to think that there are only lies with a small percentage of truth in the core.

Considering the status quo - the usage of chemical weapons would be highly stupid by Syria isn't it, think of Sadam - he used chemical weapons only once - and it was enough to condemn him and his people
Of course, when somebody thinks he can drop them and fault others....

as said there is no proof - only that there were chemical weapons released - would be better to stop the war and all other wars but Ii think the chance that human kind will extinct is much better.

btw - i mentioned it once - i have a spoon from my Grand Great Father carved from the wood of his trench

The worst Part is if they bring Assad down, it will end up like Afghanistan and iraq and civilians will suffer a lot more than ebfore. Every US solution was just killing something/someone but they didn't ever helped in the recent future to secure and setup a proper gouvernment again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users