Things I'd Like.

No replies to this topic

#1 Evilwallofdeath

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 56 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 09:06 AM

Well, I like Dragons quite a bit, so I'd like to see another Dragon Variant. There is a nice list on Sarna here: http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Dragon

DRG-2Y would be nice:
Head: 1xEnergy
CT: 1x Energy, 1x Missile
Right Arm: 1x Energy
Left Arm: 1x Energy

I'd love to zombie my dragon more often with a standard engine, cause people shoot my torsos off...A lot! Dracolich!

Maybe a mech is not really a feature...But I would also like to see different ammo types for the LBX guns in particular. How about HESH rounds? For example: on an LBX10 shooting HESH rounds the center impact does like 5 damage, and the remaining damage goes to other components around it, much like what the Clan ERPPC does now. I know the game engine may have technical limitations, but different ammo types is something I really miss about Chrome Hounds, and I'd love to see it in this game. It could be something that really differentiates the Clan ACs from the Clan UACs as well, since the feed mechanism inside the UAC guns could be explained as not being able to handle different types of ammo. Maybe HESH or HEAT rounds are unaffected by range since they rely on explosive not a KE impact? I'd handle it like a chassis upgrade too, like how Artemis works right now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users