So Lost...

8 replies to this topic

#1 Puppy Monkey Baby

• PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 03:25 PM

Right, so... for the first time today I was invited to play into some Faction Play matches.

We played 6 or 7 and I was knocking off my probationary 10 countdown, and then they decided that they had enough.

So hours later, I come back and I'm trying to figure out just how to navigate the Faction Play interfaces to play, but they're very confusing to say the least.

What I want is to be able to play Smoke Jaguar matches to gain loyalty points, but I can't figure out how to do it.

Somebody...anybody...please help me...I feel so lost...

#2 SmokeGuar

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 450 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 03:52 PM

New FW system was taken online today, rest of us are bit lost too atm.

On right side of map, "Fight now" open next screen, options: invasion and its qp modes and scouting. Good luck.

#3 Puppy Monkey Baby

• PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 09:40 PM

Right, so PGI made a game mode that you have to accidentally stumble across in order to play?

#4 Myantra

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 210 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 14 December 2016 - 12:58 PM

View PostPuppy Monkey Baby, on 13 December 2016 - 09:40 PM, said:

Right, so PGI made a game mode that you have to accidentally stumble across in order to play?

Use TeamSpeak. Finding CSJ players to group up (and help you) is easiest in the public TS channels on stranamechty.info (PW - StranaMechty). If you do not see a group in the public channels up top, look in the 07 channels at the bottom.

#5 Jack Booted Thug

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 549 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 16 December 2016 - 12:19 AM

it's so much easier to walk people through things on Team Speak. Get it. You need a mic and speakers or headset.

open team speak and click connect, and enter stranamechty.info

under password enter: StranaMechty

pop into the public dropships up top if you see people in them, say hi. Pop into the channels and say hi, it's cool, that's how people meet.

Unfortunately, teamspeak and discord which are third party apps are what bring groups together, the in game communication set up isn't so great.

#6 BurlyShirley1

Rookie

• Giant Helper
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 02:34 PM

Hey Monkeyface, next time we're on and I see you I'll pick you up again for another round.
make sure you have a mic and teamspeak though

#7 CCSReko

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 08:10 AM

Welcome to the Clan young Puppy Monkey Baby.
When you get a mic, look for the 07 (Bacon) or DERP (Wasteland) guys, they'll make you feel most welcome and they'll help you figure out what builds will work best. Although, rite now, thats still all up for grabs. New Faction Play set up is taking time to get used to but you will find it fun as hell.

See you out there brother!

#8 Tal Blackfox

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 01:17 PM

Well, I'm in. Got a mic, got Teamspeak. Got Discord, too, not that I expect to use it much. Got no time left today, so I'll try and see what I can pick up tomorrow.

#9 Commander A9

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 28 December 2016 - 04:53 PM

Come check out MercStar, why dontcha?

We're Smoke Jag for the week!

www.mercstar.net

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users