#81 Zito

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 248 posts
  • LocationHere

Posted 18 January 2017 - 08:55 PM

View Postbravoxious, on 20 December 2016 - 09:31 PM, said:

To be honest. We dont see ISEN doing **** in faction warfare. When do you guys come out? Friday nights only. Maybe one or two of you in random groups daily. Really makes no difference what your trying to do. Its still gonna be the same ****.

For the record, Bravo was booted from MJ for making this post along with other less than professional TS behaviors(edited to include all facts). Bravo followed this up like a man and 1v1 with Dane (I was there). Dane won, Bravo took it like a man and pushed Dane to action in FP. We see IS making a come back just weeks later with Dane''s help. Did Bravo spark Dane into action? Only Dane knows, but Bravo had the balls to ask him for more action and less talk.

MJ knowing that Bravo spent time with Dane and knew it was just in good fun, decided to boot him from the unit without the respect of a conversation. Bravo was booted via Enjin message.

#CensorBOB
#PassiveAgressive

Edited by Zito, 19 January 2017 - 02:36 PM.

#82 DAEDALOS513

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationArea 52

Posted 19 January 2017 - 06:22 AM

View PostZito, on 18 January 2017 - 08:55 PM, said:

For the record, Bravo was booted from MJ for making this post. Bravo followed this up like a man and 1v1 with Dane (I was there). Dane won, Bravo took it like a man and pushed Dane to action in FP. We see IS making a come back just weeks later with Dane''s help. Did Bravo spark Dane into action? Only Dane knows, but Bravo had the balls to ask him for more action and less talk.

MJ knowing that Bravo spent time with Dane and knew it was just in good fun, decided to boot him from the unit without the respect of a conversation. Bravo was booted via Enjin message.

#CensorBOB
#PassiveAgressive

Zito, I am utterly speechless. It's hard to believe the Zito in these forums is the same civilized, mature guy that joined MJ12. Either I had you pegged totally wrong or your going through some sort of crisis. Dude you gotta stop spreading the lies about MJ and its' members. Our reputation speaks for itself but son, you are not helping yours. Not only that, the saddest part is, your behaviour is negatively affecting your talented crew as well. It makes you all look bad (does this ring a bell?) and they deserve better.

Just to set the real record straight, you know very well Bravo was removed from the unit for more than just his post and I have our emails where we rationally discussed the situation and our options. It was 4 strikes against him in the short 2-week probation period he was with us. In those emails you ultimately agreed removing Bravo was the best move to make. I spoke to you about it at length, verbally and written, because he was your subordinate, your responsibility, it's called chain of command. How much time did you want me to spend on this? This is a game after all, not a paying job.

We all have personal lessons in life we must learn.. you do.. I do. I believe this is a main reason why we were put on this earth. It's our mission to figure out what those personal lessons are and to work towards mastering them in order to evolve spiritually. Sometimes it takes someone to point out your weaknesses to get you on the right path. Well consider this as, a friend, trying to help you get on your path.. end the lies, they only hurt yourself more than anyone else.

Edited by DAEDALOS513, 19 January 2017 - 07:52 PM.

#83 DAEDALOS513

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationArea 52

Posted 19 January 2017 - 02:47 PM

View PostZito, on 18 January 2017 - 08:55 PM, said:

For the record, Bravo was booted from MJ for making this post along with other less than professional TS behaviors(edited to include all facts).

Thank's for clearing that up man, I appreciate it. Posted Image

Now THIS is the Zito I want to see more of!

Edited by DAEDALOS513, 19 January 2017 - 04:51 PM.

#84 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 03:37 PM

I'm so glad you guys decided to settle all this on the forums. It's the best venue for settling personal grievances and I know I can't make it through three day without some he said/she said. This forum is where most of us get our Sally Jessy Raphael fix.

Now we just need to figure out which of you is Honey Boo-Boo.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users