• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 26 December 2016 - 11:32 AM

View PostDeadeye254, on 26 December 2016 - 11:23 AM, said:

moving target quit lashing out at my guys because you are a sore loser

LOL

I may not be personally the best in the IS, and I'm okay with this. [IDI] is doing fine (top 10 IS unit w/ highest W/L)... so its good... I'm cool.

As I said in my post "Look at the big picture"

Edited by MovinTarget, 26 December 2016 - 11:41 AM.

#22 KingCobra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The DeathRain
  • The DeathRain
  • 2,726 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 December 2016 - 11:36 AM

Wilhelm said (It doesn't matter that they've nerfed the clan tonnage. Clans are STILL bulldozing across the FW map.

Why? Collective skill. )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I say the only reason your bulldozing anything is because your just chewing up PUGS/CASUALS when you encounter a strong Inner Sphere team 6-12 man you get your buttsss SPANKED good Clanners.

So I pray PGI gets smart and splits the CW/FP queues where you have to be real MEN AND PLAY JUST OTHER TEAMS.

NO MORE SEAL CLUBBING THE NEWPLAYERS/CASUALS/PUGS then we will see what the true balance in CW/FP really is and you could have back your tonnage if its Team Vs Team only.

#23 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 26 December 2016 - 11:38 AM

View PostKingCobra, on 26 December 2016 - 11:36 AM, said:

Wilhelm said (It doesn't matter that they've nerfed the clan tonnage. Clans are STILL bulldozing across the FW map.

Why? Collective skill. )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I say the only reason your bulldozing anything is because your just chewing up PUGS/CASUALS when you encounter a strong Inner Sphere team 6-12 man you get your buttsss SPANKED good Clanners.

So I pray PGI gets smart and splits the CW/FP queues where you have to be real MEN AND PLAY JUST OTHER TEAMS.

NO MORE SEAL CLUBBING THE NEWPLAYERS/CASUALS/PUGS then we will see what the true balance in CW/FP really is and you could have back your tonnage if its Team Vs Team only.

Actually this. now that the population is being sufficiently pooled. They should be able to implement what they tried in FP phase 3...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users