I Need A Unit.

2 replies to this topic

#1 Ximeneto

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • LocationCatalonia

Posted 16 December 2016 - 12:13 AM

Hello,i'm a spanish guy who play MWO since 2 years. But i play on different accounts,with different mechs and loadouts (for try everyone of them)

I think that this one (Ximeneto) should be the definitive caused i test all i want to test.

With those "test mechs" i had several kills,my record was 7 destroyed mechs on a PUG.

But before recruit me,here are some things to know:

-I have only one mech built,the Stormcrow Prime,this is the loadout i have actually:
http://mwo.smurfy-ne...d0ce55a3bdb321c This leaves me to do few kills to weaken targets.

-I'm a Spanish guy,this means that i understand Spanish and English as languages,but there is a problem with English: i only understand English writed,not speaked. This means that i can't use microphone,in part because my sound card it's half damaged. So if u want to communicate with me,gonna be in chat please.

-My computer is a low-cost one (see signature) so this means that i only effort PUGs. FWs need a better requirements on comp.tech.

-On one of those accounts,i was played on a Clan unit,the Ghost Bear Kodiak Pride,i was did some drops with them before abandon the game,but this doesn't mean that i'm going to do the same again. I abandon the game caused health problems that i don't say. So,returning to the Clan unit,you can check to them my "fine" skills on battlefield. Ask for "Telrock" the Adder pilot.

-After a year without playing the game,my skills diminished.

-I'm active everyday now.

That's all the things you must know before recruit me. I know that there are much and rare conditions for recruit me,but i don't have money for a new computer.

Thanks for read this and be empathic.

Edited by Ximeneto, 16 December 2016 - 12:26 AM.

#2 Silent Devil

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 10:36 AM

Hello Ximeneto.

Kingdom of Spades is a new unit that is looking for more members. We do faction warfare and quick plays, and not everyone uses a microphone so don't worry about that. Please take a look at this topic https://mwomercs.com...ic/240963-kos1/
and shelby7169 can give you any additional information you need. Or add me and you can do some games with us and see what you think.

Best of luck
Silent Devil

#3 Mad Skull

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 261 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 11:21 PM

If you are looking for a current casual group pm me and I can get you a invite. We are small but would not mind having more players. We are on usually in the later hours. EST US

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users