22 replies to this topic

#21 Johnny Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 9,942 posts
  • LocationDueling on Solaris

Posted 27 December 2016 - 01:44 PM

View PostSuomiWarder, on 27 December 2016 - 01:39 PM, said:

If PGI decided to allow some mix-tech - the famous "salvaged" Clan weapons on IS mechs - it would not take much coding. The weapons exist. I would think that some type of blanket, picked at random amount rule like an IS mech can only have 2 Clan weapons would need to be implemented so we don't see IS mechs will all Clan weapons. (As there is no mechanism that makes it difficult for an IS player to get clan tech - indeed many players have Mechs of both tech in their mechbays).

Do rebel pilots fly Tie fighters? Do imperial pilots fly X-wings? Does the Federation fly around in Klingon cruisers? Except that one whale saving expedition and that was a Bird of Prey. :) Do Jedi use Sith force lightning? In Titanfall do the various factions use each others mechs? Ok no one cares because I think they do and are there any factions?. Get the point?

#22 Chados

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,948 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...over the Rainbow

Posted 27 December 2016 - 06:02 PM

View PostSuomiWarder, on 27 December 2016 - 01:39 PM, said:

If PGI decided to allow some mix-tech - the famous "salvaged" Clan weapons on IS mechs - it would not take much coding. The weapons exist. I would think that some type of blanket, picked at random amount rule like an IS mech can only have 2 Clan weapons would need to be implemented so we don't see IS mechs will all Clan weapons. (As there is no mechanism that makes it difficult for an IS player to get clan tech - indeed many players have Mechs of both tech in their mechbays).

I'd instantly put dual uAC10/dual ERML on a Rifleman 3N and fill the rest with Clanner heat sinks. And one of their XL240s.

#23 RestosIII

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,322 posts
  • LocationDelios

Posted 27 December 2016 - 06:07 PM

View PostJohnny Z, on 27 December 2016 - 01:44 PM, said:

Do Jedi use Sith force lightning?

Posted Image

Sadly, I can't find footage online of him laughing insanely while killing unarmed stormtroopers with force lightning in Jedi Academy, and I'm not playing half the game again just for the footage.

15 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 15 guests, 0 anonymous users