• The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 579 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationWarShip Sleipnir, Spinward-Coreward Quadrant

Posted 07 March 2017 - 11:34 PM

View PostLily from animove, on 02 January 2017 - 09:30 AM, said:

waiting for the hells horses.

Lilly you know as well as the rest of the old timers, we are around just not overly active in MW:O right now.

View PostCHH Badkarma, on 04 January 2017 - 10:54 PM, said:

They have been here since closed beta

Thanks for pointing that out BK.

View PostRampage, on 30 January 2017 - 10:01 PM, said:

I am hoping that, with the time jump this summer, that they may actually officially include Hell's Horses in MWO. I may come knocking and apply if that happens. Are you guys actively dropping with anyone these days? I stopped by the Strana Mechty TS server a few times in the last year but the CHH rooms were silent other than the time I dropped in and talked to Aethon and some of the other guys in January 2016.

We are not overly active as a unit in MW:O at this point in time. We do drop from time to time as individual Warriors or in pairs but nothing I would call active. There usually is at least one of us on TeamSpeak, if we are AFK just poke us and most (i do say most as I can be AFK for extended periods) will respond.

Once the changes to the skill trees come out, we very well might get more active again. Right now we are split between, World of Tanks (need to indulge our armored side of things), World of Warships and a few other games.

#23 MechLord71

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 160 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 07:48 PM

It seems like few Clan units are actually active in game. I have looked for Hell Horses, Goliath Scorpions and Wolverines...never find them. Wolverines are two guys holding onto name but no longer play...just use teamspeak. Nice guys though.

#24 Carl Vickers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 2,649 posts
  • LocationPerth

Posted 08 March 2017 - 07:56 PM

Most of the niche clans moved on from the game due to not getting their faction added in. No surprises there and done blame them.

Those that are still here merged with other units just to be able to drop with more than 2 people at a time. It lives on in their hearts but their brains have accepted reality.

#25 MechLord71

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 160 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 07:58 PM

Sad really, I wish there was...more...uh...battletech in the game...

#26 Carl Vickers

• The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 2,649 posts
  • LocationPerth

Posted 08 March 2017 - 08:01 PM

Lore in regards to units, clans, houses is good, the rest does not translate well to a PVP shooter with none of the restrictions TT had.

Edited by Carl Vickers, 08 March 2017 - 09:21 PM.

#27 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,642 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 08 March 2017 - 08:17 PM

And the game never got the canon House/Clan units that had been promised as part of the game, where players had to reach some sort of requirements to gain entry into said units, and said units would have had home bases on specific planets, etc, etc, etc.

Minimal viable product. The game was never fleshed out and I do not see that changing anytime soon.

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 08 March 2017 - 08:19 PM.

#28 MechLord71

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 160 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 08:18 PM

Are there that many lore-centric or lore-heavy units out there? I have not run into too many, but then again I am not an expert on units.

#29 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 08 March 2017 - 08:47 PM

Yup, some of us still exist.

#30 Bwelt29

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 101 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 06:46 AM

We are still here just made a name change to be more in line with lore from the books. We primarily work with Ghost Bear and we can field at least a star (lance) or two every Friday Night. So I guess we are some of the rare lucky ones.

Edited by Topper McGruff, 15 March 2017 - 07:08 AM.

#31 Mr Blonde

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 175 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 March 2017 - 05:49 PM

So when the timeline is advanced, is there any chance of the faction choices being updated as well?

#32 Sauron

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 77 posts
  • LocationMordor, NJ

Posted 29 March 2017 - 06:02 PM

still waiting for Hell's Horses, not sure how THE mech they brought into the world, the Hellbringer is in the game and no Hell's Horses clan in MWO yet...great paint jobs to be sold with them, best lore of all the Clans IMO, hope they are added at some point.

#33 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 02:03 PM

I just wish that we can get the other clan decals into the game and get it over with. If they can include the Invasion Clans and the Star Adders, then it should not be a problem to add the rest of decals. Even the people (including myself) are trying to get these decals noticed to have them. I'll be honest, at this point it is clearly inexcusable and hypocritical for PGI to omit them.

Edited by Will9761, 31 March 2017 - 02:03 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users