5 replies to this topic

#1 Burt0n

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 38 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 06:43 AM

Hello Mech Jocks!

We are HHBR (Headhunter Blood Ravens) and we want your blood!!! Erm I mean your loyalty. Having started our group just a month ago we have reached 4th in the FFR loyalist unit rankings with our lance. Now we are looking to grow further (currently 7 members) and incorporate a 2nd/3rd lance and are looking for keen players, both new to the game and old hands at it.

Currently we offer a fun and friendly environment in which to learn and apply your trade. All we ask is that you are active, join us on ts and have fun when you play. Leave the salt at the door or be proactive and put it on your chips and eat it.

Lot's of players from other units have dropped with us in CW and they'll vouch that we're idiots.....I mean stand up guys, and competent players.

In all seriousness. If you need help just ask. Drop decks, medical ailments, women, we have a pyramid scheme for you all.

We have 2 active drop callers so headless chicken behaviour will be kept to a bare minimum.

If you're interested feel free to add or message cplaxeman,tripehound or myself burt0n and we'll arrange some drops.

Happy Hunting!

#2 Burt0n

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 11:23 AM

****UPDATE****

We are happy to welcome into the fold several new mechwarriors. Takes our count upto 9. Still recruiting. Feel free to pm and join up.

#3 DevlinCognito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 504 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth

Posted 06 January 2017 - 12:44 PM

Some good guys here! Check them out if needing a new home.

#4 Burt0n

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 09:44 AM

*bump* Still recruiting- Currently at 13 members.

#5 Burt0n

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 01:25 AM

*UPDATE*

We are still continuing to grow. You'll get a fun environment, training if you need it and the back up of some high tier players in CW.

Stop by ts10.bargainvoice.com:7180 and say hello.

#6 dante245

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 577 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 September 2018 - 02:34 PM

hello!
i wanted to reach out and get a hold of your leadership about a proposal i have open to a select few Ghost Bear and FRR units. https://mwomercs.com...ity-within-mwo/ please read this and get back to me on your thoughts.

sincerely, dante245, Jarlkhan of RXD "Rasalhague x Dominion"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users