Fun Cw Drop

8 replies to this topic

#1 Karl Marlow

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 06:07 PM

I'm changing contracts to Davion tomorrow and hopped on TS earlier today to see what's what. I managed to snag a spot in a 12 man you were running and it was a lot of fun. I don't know who the drop commander was (I think a HHoD guy) but he was constantly talking and directing the battle. He actually made good use of the map tools. Listened and reacted well to tactical information. Was willing to stray a little from the meta to better play to the map.

I want more of this. I'm free most of this weekend. When are your guys busy times for CW?

Edited by Karl Marlow, 04 January 2017 - 06:08 PM.

#2 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 04 January 2017 - 06:27 PM

View PostKarl Marlow, on 04 January 2017 - 06:07 PM, said:

I'm changing contracts to Davion tomorrow and hopped on TS earlier today to see what's what. I managed to snag a spot in a 12 man you were running and it was a lot of fun. I don't know who the drop commander was (I think a HHoD guy) but he was constantly talking and directing the battle. He actually made good use of the map tools. Listened and reacted well to tactical information. Was willing to stray a little from the meta to better play to the map.

I want more of this. I'm free most of this weekend. When are your guys busy times for CW?

Was it Willbaron? HHoD has some good guys, but that guy could effectively herd cats most days...

#3 Karl Marlow

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 06:46 PM

I honestly don't know. Overwolf never works for me so I have trouble remembering who's who with new groups. It's kinda why I prefer Discord.

Edited by Karl Marlow, 04 January 2017 - 06:50 PM.

#4 Lyons De Flamand

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 146 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 11:48 PM

First Drop I remember you in was with Isaiah Kell

#5 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 06 January 2017 - 04:24 PM

View PostMovinTarget, on 04 January 2017 - 06:27 PM, said:

Was it Willbaron? HHoD has some good guys, but that guy could effectively herd cats most days...

Rereading my comment here, I was concerned that the way I phrased it would be confusing and people might think I'm dissing him... I am *definetely* not...

#6 Novakaine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 5,703 posts
  • LocationThe Republic of Texas

Posted 23 January 2017 - 12:49 PM

Must have been Dat Moe Foe our resident kat herder.

Edited by Novakaine, 23 January 2017 - 04:25 PM.

#7 Bingo Fuel

Rookie

• The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 9 posts
  • LocationEscondido, Ca. USA

Posted 26 January 2017 - 11:01 AM

I installed TS3 and was at the Davion server. I'm a noob and just been playing in PUGs. I'm weary of playing with groups that aren't organized and would like to do some drops with HHOD. How should I go about doing this? Should I be queued up in LFG in MWO and wait for an invite while I join the chat room on the TS3 server?

Thanks

#8 Meks08

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 10:21 PM

wwindbreaker, when you connect to the Davion TS, look for the FP rooms. There is a LFG channel you can hop in. People will grab people out of there for drops. You can also jump into one of the channels that is a droproom. If a drop is in progress, don't clutter their comms with talking. Throw something in chat that you are willing to play and are looking for a group to drop with. If they aren't in the middle of a drop, introduce yourself. Then ask if they are doing FP and see if they need more people.

#9 Novakaine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 5,703 posts
  • LocationThe Republic of Texas

Posted 01 February 2017 - 06:52 AM

Yup come visit plenty of killin to be had for all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users