Weapon Module Bug

1 reply to this topic

#1 LittleBunnyFuFu

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:41 PM

I had both ER ppc cooldown 5 and LBX 2 rang 5.Yesterday and the day before I was configuring my mech variants on another mech that didn't have the weapon Modules I need.I checked before swapping if it would work , aslong as you purchased them on one mech it could be transfered to another without error.I switched them to another mech 1 match and decided I didn't like it and switched my modules back to the original mech that purchased them but when doing so , my LBX 2 rang 5 was on the list but I had to purchase it again with c-bills.When I tried it with my ER ppc cooldown 5 from another mech the next day Not only when I tried to switch it back but it wasn't even selectable on the weapon module tree yet both on the pilot tree it says both are unlocked and Maxed out to 5.If you check your item logs neither of them we're sold and both have already been purchase at different times by 2 different mechs.

#2 Nightmare1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeeking over your shoulder while eating your cookies.

Posted 09 January 2017 - 06:56 PM

1) For the ER PPC Cooldown 5, are you sure you were looking at the right Skill Tree tech? There is such a module for IS and another one for Clan.

2) If you don't click "Save" after removing modules, then they go right back onto your Mech. Chances are, that's where the missing modules reside.

3) Have you sold any inventory lately? You may have accidentally sold off a module without realizing it.

4) Work on making your paragraph more legible to make it easier on us who want to help you.

Best of luck!

Edited by Nightmare1, 09 January 2017 - 06:56 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users