#61 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 16 January 2017 - 04:43 PM

View PostProsperity Park, on 13 January 2017 - 03:24 PM, said:

If by "fail" you mean "fails to cater to my selfish interests" then yes, I agree.

Sorry, but the NPE is more important than the non- Faction Play group play experience of people who are already vested players.

The NPE doesn't get magically fixed by PGI's current change. The change has to be a lot more comprehensive.

I don't really know how you'd make 2-mans good, unless you make another queue that is solely 2-4 man premades so everyone's kinda on the same boat. The bigger problem is still population, so Tier gets thrown out inevitably... and not much you can honestly do at that point.

Putting them into FP is equally bad, if not worse. Many newer players play passively, and FP tends to amplify that environment when disproportionate skill levels are involved.

As much as I'm very vocal about the NPE, you're not solving problems... you're going to create more with bad ideas.

#62 Crockdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 16 January 2017 - 10:07 PM

View Postt Khrist, on 16 January 2017 - 04:31 PM, said:

.. I mean.. that's what I got from what they said.

They say CW should be for 'pros'. More so that they think the reason 'pros' do not play CW is because of what one could call similar reasoning to yours.

Not disagreeing with you, just pointing out that you were making a point to someone for making that point already.

I was reading off the mobile ... wouldn't be the first time I read 1/2 a post and just reacted.

I just very often seen posts from FP players saying that FP is for the pro's / hardcore comp players when that is about as far from the truth as it could be.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users