New, Few Questions.

1 reply to this topic

#1 CagenXL

• PipPipPip
  • The Star
  • The Star
  • 64 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 06:17 PM

Hello all, Cagen here. Just wondering, since i had purchased this game back when it came out, and am just now finding the time to get into it a bit, how do i see which clan i chose? And how do i go about joining a squad.. By clan i mean like Wolf, Bear etc.. How do i see that? Thanks guys!

#2 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 07:04 PM

By 'purchased' I assume you mean you bought your way into the Founder's Program (also known as Operation Inception). If so, IS seems like a good place to start since I would assume that at elite or legendary founder status you would have 1 or 4 Inner Sphere 'Mechs already.

This said, if you're interested in the Clan side... you can pick from the factions under Faction Warfare or "FACTION" within the game; it is recommended to have a minimum of 4 'Mechs within a certain weight limit altogether (240 for Clans, 260 for IS). Regular Quickplay is fine if you have just one 'Mech.

Far as joining a squad, after you complete 25 matches there's a section under the main forum for faction warfare, which has a hiring hall. You could also approach individual squads or as the more commonly termed "Units" within the same area under specific factions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users