- - - - -

Game Sucks

12 replies to this topic

#1 MechWarrior380523

• Pip
  • Stone Cold
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 09:46 PM

Now I remember why this game SUCKS! Everything is unbalanced. I am done with this fully unbalanced and dumb game.

#2 Jingseng

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 962 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 10:04 PM

So done you played 'again' (?) and logged in separately to write about how much you need attention and validation
are done with it.

Again. (?)

#3 Roland09

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-shu
  • Tai-shu
  • 474 posts
  • LocationLuthien, Draconis Combine

Posted 16 January 2017 - 10:34 PM

Don't mind him. He is just practicing the Clanner hymn.

#4 Burning2nd

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 984 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 01:44 AM

ITs not suppose to be balanced... thats why this game is fracking fk'd up in the first place... cause people like you cried your way to the top of the command

Dont rage quit cause you spent money bought your self a big mech put all these guns on it.. and got assassinated by someone like me in a 19ton mech

#5 DavidStarr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 708 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:19 AM

[Redacted]

Edited by draiocht, 17 January 2017 - 03:51 PM.
unconstructive

#6 Ebins

• PipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 95 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 17 January 2017 - 01:46 PM

I'm sorry you feel so frustrated and I'm sorry that the trolls came out of the woodwork to make an already bitter experience that much worse for you. I would be happy to talk to you about the issues you're running up against. Maybe together we can find ways to overcome your difficulties or at least even the odds somewhat?

Take heart, friend. Battletech has been around a lot time and so has the Mechwarrior franchise. No, MWO isn't close to being exactly lore, the developers are trying to provide the best experience they can.

Salute!

#7 Roughneck45

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Handsome Devil
  • The Handsome Devil
  • 4,452 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 17 January 2017 - 01:54 PM

Seems like a "I didn't win so the game sucks" type of vibe to me.

Off to Hello Kitty Island Adventure! lol

#8 MaximusPayne

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 96 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:31 PM

Don't be knocking Hello Kitty. It's my guilty pleasure.

#9 Jon McFuzzy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 144 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:47 PM

Is there really a satisfaction by being rude to other people? If yes probably my brain is flawed because I couldn't think of any.

While I disagree with what OP said in his posting (he seems to suggest IS tech is more superior), I would still respect his point of view (and his frustration) as he might just need to talk to people who could give him the logic.

When I started playing the game last year I was completely stupid and knew very little.

#10 TooDumbToQuit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:49 PM

View PostDavidStarr, on 17 January 2017 - 02:19 AM, said:

You should probably play CS. MWO actually requires using your brain.

I'm not taking up for the OP. But the reason I play MWO is the almost total lack of deep thinking needed to play it.

Posted Image

#11 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:51 PM

View PostFlyguy, on 16 January 2017 - 09:46 PM, said:

Now I remember why this game SUCKS! Everything is unbalanced. I am done with this fully unbalanced and dumb game.

can you please explain precisely what your problems are so we can help resolve them

unfortunately making a thread phrased as an "i quit" thread (which by the way against the code of conduct) like this does not bring out the best in this games usualy realy helpful comunity, if you laid out your complaints there is a very helpful group of people who frequent the new player help forum who would be all too happy to help you find solutions to the problems.

in what way do you find things to be unbalenced,
my perspective is that usualy Lights counter Assualts, mediums counter Lights, heavies counter mediums and assualts counter heavies

the range and damage output of Clans are countered by the greater accuracy, higher rate of fire and lower heat of Inner Sphere (although as Clans tend to be a bit faster they can usualy dictate the range if they play smart)

is it that there are a few overpowered chassis, because I can guarentee you that if someone buys one of those op chassis because it is op they will discover that even the most op equipment has major weekensses and people do learn to counter them, every Mech, weapon and stratigy has a counter if you know how to use it.

Edited by Rogue Jedi, 17 January 2017 - 02:53 PM.

#12 TooDumbToQuit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:52 PM

View PostJon McFuzzy, on 17 January 2017 - 02:47 PM, said:

I. When I started playing the game last year I was completely stupid and knew very little.

I have very little self-control so please do not lob a softball like that over the plate.

Posted Image

#13 draiocht

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:31 PM

Posting farewells is not permitted on the forums,
but we do hope the original poster's frustration can pass
and allow return to enjoy the game in lighter mood.
[mod]Due to unconstructive topic,
this thread is now closed.[/mod]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users