145 replies to this topic

#141 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 11:59 AM

View PostCrockdaddy, on 30 January 2017 - 12:11 AM, said:

I believe Clan Weight should be 250 and IS stay at 265. I mostly play IS.

Be careful, i only asked for 5 more tons and my skill and my teams skill was questioned. Doesnt matter you can look us up or myself up in Faction warefare. Now you ask for 10 tons.

#142 Grus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 01:22 PM

I think the big drawback to the clan vs is tonnage is in scouting. IS can load up on fast ecm with more armor and just run up and face hug you with a 50 point alpha and you can't run from that when thier mechs are faster... and have ecm... and can pack a ac20 with other wepons on thier mech...

And they cried about our Stormcrow...

I did get a kill with a 12 flamer nova but still.. lol

#143 f00lish1

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 63 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 01:48 PM

View PostGrus, on 30 January 2017 - 01:22 PM, said:

I think the big drawback to the clan vs is tonnage is in scouting. IS can load up on fast ecm with more armor and just run up and face hug you with a 50 point alpha and you can't run from that when thier mechs are faster... and have ecm... and can pack a ac20 with other wepons on thier mech...

And they cried about our Stormcrow...

I did get a kill with a 12 flamer nova but still.. lol

I don't think this thread was ever about Scouting tonnage.

#144 Stormie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 279 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 30 January 2017 - 06:08 PM

SO...
Clan Tonnage deck

--vs--

IS Deck

Round 1 we have 65 Tonne EBJ vs 85 tonne Battlemaster you'd think this is lopsided. While the BLR is heavier its also shorter ranged and has super easy to focus side torsos which almost always have a juicy XL sitting inside. We'll give this wave to the IS, but you should be taking down 9 or so.

Round 2+3 we have 65 Tonne EBJ vs 70 tonne GHP/WHM. Should be an easy clan win, and is where you start building your lead The IS mechs are 1 out of ISXL, Slow, Underarmed, Shortranged or Hot. honestly it doesn't matter which downside the IS pilot picks its enough that you should be rocking these two waves unless of course you allow the game to play to minimise whichever downside the IS chose

Round 4 Leftover EBJs + 45 SHC/IFR v 40 Tonne Cicada/ 35 Tonne Oxide If you get to this wave with scores tied you've been losing slowly the entire match

Or you could stick your head in the sand, think its so unfair that IS can bring more tonnage of **** mechs than you can of good ones, and its not skill involved at all its just out-tonned that's the problem. You've already demonstrated which you are going to do. ***** and moan away. PGI have the data if they think theres an issue they'll address it (6 months from now).

Its all about the tonnage *facepalm*
Posted Image

#145 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 07:34 AM

View PostStormie, on 30 January 2017 - 06:08 PM, said:

SO...
Clan Tonnage deck

--vs--

IS Deck

Round 1 we have 65 Tonne EBJ vs 85 tonne Battlemaster you'd think this is lopsided. While the BLR is heavier its also shorter ranged and has super easy to focus side torsos which almost always have a juicy XL sitting inside. We'll give this wave to the IS, but you should be taking down 9 or so.

Round 2+3 we have 65 Tonne EBJ vs 70 tonne GHP/WHM. Should be an easy clan win, and is where you start building your lead The IS mechs are 1 out of ISXL, Slow, Underarmed, Shortranged or Hot. honestly it doesn't matter which downside the IS pilot picks its enough that you should be rocking these two waves unless of course you allow the game to play to minimise whichever downside the IS chose

Round 4 Leftover EBJs + 45 SHC/IFR v 40 Tonne Cicada/ 35 Tonne Oxide If you get to this wave with scores tied you've been losing slowly the entire match

Or you could stick your head in the sand, think its so unfair that IS can bring more tonnage of **** mechs than you can of good ones, and its not skill involved at all its just out-tonned that's the problem. You've already demonstrated which you are going to do. ***** and moan away. PGI have the data if they think theres an issue they'll address it (6 months from now).

Its all about the tonnage *facepalm*
Posted Image

nobody is buying it anymore stormie. We get it you use your team as pug armor.

Edited by Ragnar Baron Leiningen, 31 January 2017 - 07:37 AM.

#146 f00lish1

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 63 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 11:41 AM

I never even noticed that that screen listed all of the mechs in the drop deck.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users