The Truth About Evil, Zmom, And Mj

177 replies to this topic

#21 nagdamnit

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 106 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 02:07 AM

This kinda nonsense frequently happens when ego's collide in unit mergers.

It didn't work out for whatever reason. To be frank, the public drama makes most of you look like idiots, and having played with a few of you for a while, I know you're not. (Except for Bravo. I was campaigning to have him kicked from 228 right from the start. Good to see others agree on that point ;) )

Move on lads. This drama doesn't benefit anyone really........................ except EVIL who are probably taking credit for it.

#22 C E Dwyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,274 posts
  • LocationHiding in the periphery, from Bounty Hunters

Posted 19 January 2017 - 02:40 AM

I really, really, want to say something, witty, amusing, ironic, or maybe something mature, but your all acting to much like nine year old's to get the message, if I'm to obscure. so I'll be direct with my advice.

No actually I won't give any advice.

I'll just carry on watching you guys make complete idiots of yourselves and hoping none of you actually have jobs that require you to be responsible for other peoples safety, or welfare.

#23 Fake News

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 519 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 06:09 AM

i dunno what all this is about but zmom, snd nudes

#24 Zito

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 248 posts
  • LocationHere

Posted 19 January 2017 - 06:15 AM

Nag - You call it nonsense and take a drama jab at Bravo in the same post. But, I still broluv you.
Cathy - You state we are acting like 9 year olds and follow that up by calling us names. Are you my Aunt? Mom wants you back in the family business.

This is just a stand against a mustache twisting fascist internet bully named Bob. Nothing else.

#25 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 06:40 AM

View PostB o B, on 18 January 2017 - 09:31 PM, said:

The Forum post I and others didn't like was the post entitled ''Evil is Ruining faction play''.......you can find that here : https://mwomercs.com...g-faction-play/

There is nothing really in the post that is particularly bad, I just didnt like the title.....I feel it looked bad coming from an MJ12 member and being directed at Evil as I feel there has been mutual respect between the 2 units. Now I don't think evil cared in the slightest about this post, nor should they, it simply had a poor title I wasn't fond of. Mj12 aren't really negative about other units on the public forums.

Zito razor and I were talking on teamspeak on ways to improve the unit (recruitment, contracts, officer meet etc etc) when i mentioned that i wouldnt like to see post like that coming from MJ12 members again. Nobody was going to be kicked from the unit for something so ridiculously small.....to be honest i was shocked at zitos reaction, I thought it was a small thing that i had to say.........for the record mesmer is a great guy and a quality pilot, I'd vouch for him anyday, as i would for the majority of the mrdr guys who teamed up with MJ12 recently

So the fact that this has been posted on the MWO forums is pretty lame over such a non issue. To be fair to everyone involved I think you've completely misunderstood the situation (you mixed up the posts I think) and it has been impossible to get you to come to teamspeak where we could sort things out like guys should. Instead you just hurled insults at me ingame and asked me how my ****na is (lol?)

But i say it again, im not one to hold a grudge, I play this game to have fun.......lets move along shall we

who gives a **** whether you like it or not. Its a reflection on them and not you fascist. The world doesnt revolve around BOB feelings.

Classic example of a European dominated team not realizing cultural differences. America=Free speech

#26 bravoxious

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 34 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationHouston,Tx

Posted 19 January 2017 - 06:40 AM

View PostScout Derek, on 18 January 2017 - 10:19 PM, said:

*facepalm*

LMAO

#27 Fake News

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 519 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 06:44 AM

what did i hear about zito's mom's torso twist speed and 360 rotation ability ?

#28 bravoxious

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 34 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationHouston,Tx

Posted 19 January 2017 - 06:46 AM

View Postnagdamnit, on 19 January 2017 - 02:07 AM, said:

This kinda nonsense frequently happens when ego's collide in unit mergers.

It didn't work out for whatever reason. To be frank, the public drama makes most of you look like idiots, and having played with a few of you for a while, I know you're not. (Except for Bravo. I was campaigning to have him kicked from 228 right from the start. Good to see others agree on that point Posted Image )

Move on lads. This drama doesn't benefit anyone really........................ except EVIL who are probably taking credit for it.

That was a great campaign ! Well done Nag :D Still love you man

#29 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 19 January 2017 - 06:48 AM

Here is a pic of my home made dumplings.

Plenty for all.
I don't want anyone's mum to go hungry.

[redacted]

Posted Image

Edited by Andi Nagasia, 01 February 2017 - 09:33 AM.
refrence

#30 Hanky Spam

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 202 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 06:54 AM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 19 January 2017 - 06:48 AM, said:

Here is a pic of my home made dumplings.

Plenty for all.
I don't want anyone's mum to go hungry.

[redacted]

Posted Image

The dumplings[look abit yellow]

However, I believe you that they were tasty Posted Image

Edited by Andi Nagasia, 01 February 2017 - 09:34 AM.
refrence

#31 SuperFunkTron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 910 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 January 2017 - 07:02 AM

View PostCathy, on 19 January 2017 - 02:40 AM, said:

I really, really, want to say something, witty, amusing, ironic, or maybe something mature, but your all acting to much like nine year old's to get the message, if I'm to obscure. so I'll be direct with my advice.

No actually I won't give any advice.

I'll just carry on watching you guys make complete idiots of yourselves and hoping none of you actually have jobs that require you to be responsible for other peoples safety, or welfare.

As a party not involved in the politics in anyway, but present in the match where the quotes were taken from, it was really off putting to see the way that Zito, with support from bravoxious, made an merciless barrage of insults and and character attacks on Bob. Free speech is great, but the verbal abuse over the stretch of that game was not. Whatever their bad blood is, it should be solved between the people involved, not with a 20 man audience.

#32 nagdamnit

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 106 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 07:19 AM

View PostZito, on 19 January 2017 - 06:15 AM, said:

This is just a stand against a mustache twisting fascist internet bully named Bob. Nothing else.

Ahhh well you didn't say he was mustachioed! Down with that sort of thing I say!

Posted Image

As for Bravo. His name has far too many vowels in it. How can you trust someone that uses that many vowels in his alias??????

#33 Zito

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 248 posts
  • LocationHere

Posted 19 January 2017 - 09:12 AM

View PostSuperFunkTron, on 19 January 2017 - 07:02 AM, said:

As a party not involved in the politics in anyway, but present in the match where the quotes were taken from, it was really off putting to see the way that Zito, with support from bravoxious, made an merciless barrage of insults and and character attacks on Bob. Free speech is great, but the verbal abuse over the stretch of that game was not. Whatever their bad blood is, it should be solved between the people involved, not with a 20 man audience.

This is exact what we are fighting against. Passive aggressive self righteous internet self promoting in-denial white knights like Funk.

The Zmom movement started with my mom being dragged though the forums. I didn't cry like a ***** when Uber called my mom a *****. I embraced his right to free speech and expression.

We all have the right to say and do what we want. As you have the right to complain that we offend you. Would you like that taken away?

#34 feeWAIVER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,644 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 09:26 AM

View PostZito, on 19 January 2017 - 09:12 AM, said:

The Zmom movement started

We will no longer surrender this forum, or it's posters, to the false song of moderation.

#35 SuperFunkTron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 910 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 January 2017 - 09:30 AM

View PostZito, on 19 January 2017 - 09:12 AM, said:

This is exact what we are fighting against. Passive aggressive self righteous internet self promoting in-denial white knights like Funk.

The Zmom movement started with my mom being dragged though the forums. I didn't cry like a ***** when Uber called my mom a *****. I embraced his right to free speech and expression.

We all have the right to say and do what we want. As you have the right to complain that we offend you. Would you like that taken away?

So you are just trying to prove that thoughtless typed aggression with little to no basis is the best use of "free speech" available to you. First you claim you are defending free speech, then you attack someone when they use it. I don't recall a single person attacking you in last night's game before you went on ceaselessly attacking Bob for the duration of the match. Sure, you have the right to say what you want, but it doesn't make you right when it comes to using basic cultural norms of respect (yes, they still teach that in the US, not just Europe). I'm really confused by your expectation of being treated well by other players when all you do is immediately insult anyone who doesn't directly support your cause and uses their same right to free speech to voice their take on the situation, especially when they are attempting to deescalate and you continue to add layer after layer of insult.

Having a rotten attitude toward others and spewing hate hurts any potential sympathy for your cause. Further swinging at those who were not involved in the original insult to your ego only further confirms how asinine your speech and actions are.

#36 feeWAIVER

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,644 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 09:33 AM

View PostSuperFunkTron, on 19 January 2017 - 09:30 AM, said:

So you are just trying to prove that thoughtless typed aggression with little to no basis is the best use of "free speech" available to you. First you claim you are defending free speech, then you attack someone when they use it. I don't recall a single person attacking you in last night's game before you went on ceaselessly attacking Bob for the duration of the match. Sure, you have the right to say what you want, but it doesn't make you right when it comes to using basic cultural norms of respect (yes, they still teach that in the US, not just Europe). I'm really confused by your expectation of being treated well by other players when all you do is immediately insult anyone who doesn't directly support your cause and uses their same right to free speech to voice their take on the situation, especially when they are attempting to deescalate and you continue to add layer after layer of insult.

Having a rotten attitude toward others and spewing hate hurts any potential sympathy for your cause. Further swinging at those who were not involved in the original insult to your ego only further confirms how asinine your speech and actions are.

Please return to your Safe Space.

#37 BLOOD WOLF

• The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 6,368 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 19 January 2017 - 09:42 AM

Didn't think this thread would last so long.

Posted Image

carry on

#38 SuperFunkTron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 910 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 January 2017 - 09:42 AM

View PostfeeWAIVER, on 19 January 2017 - 09:33 AM, said:

Please return to your Safe Space.

So a critique of this behavior makes you uncomfortable? Is it scary to know that there are reactions and opinions made in response to this kind of hateful speech? If you guys want a thread that plays as an insult contest then by all means create one. We could have a lot of fun in the context of a completely uncensored insult battle. But if you are bothered by people responding to your "defense" of free speech by using their free speech not to tell you to stop, but to simply use it in a place more appropriate or sympathetic to it, then it seems that the offense has come full circle. I'm sorry if my free speech is offensive to your "fun", but I'm using it to point out the pubescent level of misdirected anger and aggression.

p.s. If you really want the insult thread, I'm more than happy to actually participate with you guys ;)

#39 feeWAIVER

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,644 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 09:50 AM

View PostSuperFunkTron, on 19 January 2017 - 09:42 AM, said:

So a critique of this behavior makes you uncomfortable? Is it scary to know that there are reactions and opinions made in response to this kind of hateful speech? If you guys want a thread that plays as an insult contest then by all means create one. We could have a lot of fun in the context of a completely uncensored insult battle. But if you are bothered by people responding to your "defense" of free speech by using their free speech not to tell you to stop, but to simply use it in a place more appropriate or sympathetic to it, then it seems that the offense has come full circle. I'm sorry if my free speech is offensive to your "fun", but I'm using it to point out the pubescent level of misdirected anger and aggression.

p.s. If you really want the insult thread, I'm more than happy to actually participate with you guys ;)

This is a fun thread, but you seem upset.
On a scale of 1-10, how literally are you triggered right now?
(Hint* if you're shaking, you're at least an 8.)

#40 Sjorpha

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,475 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 19 January 2017 - 09:52 AM

When you apply to MJ12, you have to state that you agree with this clause in your application:

"Our reputation in the MWO community is very important to us. Being good players is all well and good but nothing, NOTHING, beats the feeling of beating an opponent and still having them say 'it was great dropping against you.' We try to retain good relations by never saying things like 'ggclose,' 'get better' or using vulgar language. Do you agree with this philosophy and will this be a problem with you?"

While it doesn't make specifications about forum posts and such I think it's pretty obvious that the unit has a certain culture and way to represent itself that you are expected to respect if you join.

I don't really care that much about this specific case, though would be sad to lose Bravoxious as a drop caller, but I have to say that first formally agreeing to follow policies like these, then going against their spirit and suddenly act suprised and throw some kind of yankeedoodle tantrum about "free speech" and "fascism" when there are reactions to you doing so, it makes you look pretty ******* dumb.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users