3 replies to this topic

#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 20 January 2017 - 09:28 AM

How many times do we have to tell everyone, DON"T CHASE THE LIGHTS.

Perhaps this needs some explaining. When the opponents team is closing in on their objective for the win, and some guy riding in a light Mech charges off towards some unknown distination, away from the fight. DON"T GO AFTER HIM. How many times did you have to lose a match before this concept sinks in to your head. I can win a match single handed in my Locust. Why because I'll have eight guys chasing me, including assaults who have no freaking hope of catching me as I leading them on a great wild goose chase. The rest of my team mates are then sitting on your base, winning, or picking you off as you play catch me if you can. How do you think I get 8-10 kill assists and perhaps a kill in a locust. It is no match for an Atlas, but when you turn your back on the Jager or the Crab that's after you after my lasers sting you, it's over.

Light Mechs have a purpose, as scouts and to take advantage of your stupidity. Work together, and use your talents to win instead of playing chase the first thing you see.

#2 XxXAbsolutZeroXxX

• The Stryker
  • The Stryker
  • 2,056 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 10:54 AM

I feel your pain, bro.

Sometimes.

I'll type "locust flanking us in G9" or something like that in team chat.

The entire team will run at full speed in the opposite direction, as everyone is afraid of the light mech & wants to get as far away from it as possible.

#3 Kalimaster

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 20 January 2017 - 02:49 PM

Nice, except that I don't think that will work. They will chase, and the rest of the team will go sack the base as everyone is playing catch the light Mech. lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users