Patch Notes - 1.4.101 - 24-Jan-2017

426 replies to this topic

#421 ThunderCough

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 09:10 AM

All I know is, I bought all the Warhammers to master them and see which I liked best. The past few weeks they've felt a lot more like they're made out of butter..

#422 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 07 February 2017 - 10:05 AM

View PostThunderCough, on 07 February 2017 - 09:10 AM, said:

All I know is, I bought all the Warhammers to master them and see which I liked best. The past few weeks they've felt a lot more like they're made out of butter..

Can't say I've had the same experience...

#423 Edward Hazen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 255 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 06:08 PM

View PostThunderCough, on 07 February 2017 - 09:10 AM, said:

The Warhammer really was not OP enough to require nerfing, but regardless, I have not noticed much of a difference with mine, infact it is similar to piloting a Hellbringer.

Edited by S0ulReapr, 07 February 2017 - 06:08 PM.

#424 Zergling

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 2,439 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 07:13 PM

Yeah, Warhammers didn't need the nerf, but at the same time the nerf didn't really hurt them much either.

#425 UrbanTarget

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 116 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 08:13 PM

View PostSilme, on 06 February 2017 - 07:30 AM, said:

No game. Because then the likelihood that we finally get a good first-person Battletech/Mechwarrior interpretation that can actually make use of modern gaming paradigms would only be a year or two away, instead of another decade.

Ah, the old "someone else can do it better" argument... Can you say that some other entity, with absolute certainty can make a game that is better than this. You're probably thinking "yeah, someone could", but the flipside is, would they want to touch this IP?

You want to pass on the average chick, because you think you can do better... how long will you have to wait?

And don't make this game into some kind of cluster-F... I can still be lots of fun if you have friends to play with.

Edited by UrbanTarget, 07 February 2017 - 08:57 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users