I Have To Say Something About Purchasing With Mc And Cbills

4 replies to this topic

#1 MadHornet

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 529 posts
  • LocationSomewhere deep in Florida

Posted 20 January 2017 - 02:09 PM

While this could boil down to me not paying attention enough, I feel that it's still really cheeky and annoying.

I had just bought a 'mech that I had enough C-bills for, and that's what the payment usually defaults to, but I had just enough MC to purchase the 'mech, so it defaulted to MC instead of Cbills, so I mistakenly clicked "yes" because I thought it asked for Cbills like the last 20 times I bought a 'mech. So I accidently spent MC on something I didn't intend to because it switched the default payment method purely based on the fact that I had enough. If I really wanted to pay with MC, I would have actually switched my method to MC, but this defaulting comes off as really cheeky and deceptive, whether or not it's intentional. I really meant to put the MC into something else.

#2 McValium

Volunteer Moderator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 301 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 02:19 PM

Just send in a support ticket. They are usually fairly generous refunding situations like this.

#3 Aiden Skye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander II
  • Galaxy Commander II
  • 1,364 posts
  • LocationThe Rock

Posted 20 January 2017 - 02:21 PM

Happens. Support will fix you up.

#4 TLBFestus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,519 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 02:22 PM

It's true, their support is 2nd only to the art dept. They've cheerfully fixed issues and issued refunds, but that's what happens when you have experienced people.

#5 MadHornet

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 529 posts
  • LocationSomewhere deep in Florida

Posted 20 January 2017 - 02:24 PM

View PostMcValium, on 20 January 2017 - 02:19 PM, said:

Just send in a support ticket. They are usually fairly generous refunding situations like this.

Where precisely? I looked in the support section, I'm guessing billing?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users