Gift Code History

2 replies to this topic

#1 Squlf

Rookie

• CS 2023 Top 25 Qualifier
  • CS 2023 Top 25 Qualifier
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 08:32 PM

Ah yes, so I was recently sent a gift code and of course I went to redeem it right.
After I redeemed it and it said I had redeemed it successfully, the redemption did not show up in the history below even after refreshing and relogging.

The code was for the standard Javelin pack.

I'm just wondering if the code was actually redeemed, and if so will the history only appear after the Javelin is released?

Thank you,

P.S: Do Early Adopter rewards work with the gift code?

#2 Guile Votoms

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Gunsho-ni
  • Gunsho-ni
  • 239 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 07:53 PM

Pre-orders are listed here, not under Redeems.

Posted Image

#3 Cyrilis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • 762 posts
  • LocationRas Alhague Insane Asylum, most of the time in the pen where they lock up the Urbie pilots

Posted 25 January 2017 - 04:09 AM

early adopter work with the gift code.

FAQ says:

Q: If I buy a Gift Code in time for the Early Adopter Rewards, but my recipient doesn't redeem it until after the deadline, will they still receive those Early Adopter Rewards?
Gift Codes that were purchased within the Early Adopter Reward window of eligibility do qualify for the rewards, even if they're redeemed outside the eligibility window. However, Early Adopter Rewards are only injected automatically by the database into eligible accounts on the specific date of the Early Adopter Reward release.
Any granting of Early Adopter Rewards for special Gift Code cases will need to be handled manually by Support services, so please send off an e-mail to accounts@mwomercs.com if you want to inquire about Early Adopter Reward eligibility for your Gift Code.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users