6 replies to this topic

#1 Fais

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 146 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 12 July 2017 - 04:57 PM

So I have over 200 mechs and I recently returned and I am having fun. I am looking for a group to play with. I'm 44 with kids and live on the east coast, and will play mostly in the evenings after work. Fairly casual player, but I had almost 1,000,000 gxp when I returned and 6000 general SP including 150+ mechs with 91 sp on them each. I say this so you can gauge my experience level.

1) I don't want to wait around for faction drop so I prefer a group that gets lots of faction drops easy. I perfer IS, but it sounds like the Clan are out numbered so I am open to clan.
2) I don't want to play with a bunch of immature kids. I know there is always a few in any org and I can put up with a ton of stuff. But if you have people that regularly throw fits after every loss, your probably not the right group for me.

#2 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 12 July 2017 - 05:09 PM

Hey Fais, please feel free to come and check out Cameron's Highlanders. Here is our link to the website www.cameronshighlanders.com and feel free to ask as many questions as you want.

#3 naterist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • 1,724 posts
  • Location7th circle of hell

Posted 12 July 2017 - 05:28 PM

Rsor might be a decent group. Were a nice mixed bag, frr loyalists with a focus on faction play. If you want to check us out, we got a recruitment thread with the details.

https://mwomercs.com...45#entry5812345

Edited by naterist, 12 July 2017 - 05:44 PM.

#4 Mordale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3,008 posts
  • Locationon some backwater rock of a planet

Posted 12 July 2017 - 06:51 PM

Posted Image

Pilots wanted! We have Vets to new players. Training available!

#5 The Lost Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 585 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:01 AM

Havoc Expeditionary Legion would love to have you. Im the same age, have 4 kids and this is my main entertainment budget. I know how it goes. We are all pretty casual here. We do some scouting and have a mix of North American and European members that drop at all times of the day.

Just add my name to your friends list and we can get some drops in or check out our recruitment thread.

#6 Killer Kellaine

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 245 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationGrand Junction, CO

Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:10 AM

Greetings and Salutations,

The 331st Wolves are recruiting right now and have plans to be active both in the quick play Que as well as the Faction Play.

Visit our Website for more information. It is an excited time for as you will see when you visit our home page.

https://331wolves.enjin.com/

Sincerely,
~Kellaine

#7 Jep Jorgensson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 553 posts
  • LocationWest Chicago, IL

Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:40 AM

Before making your final choice, I suggest dropping with any potential units first. I do not know any of the IS teamspeak servers, but here is the address for the Clan server.

STRANAMECHTY.INFO

PW: StranaMechty

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users