- - - - -

How Do Players Manage To Not Even Do 50 Dmg

4 replies to this topic

#1 I Am Alt Account XD

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 12:31 PM

most mechs do taht dmg in single click so why r people not even managing to click twice for 100 dmgs its so easy i dont get it lol

#2 Metus regem

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 10,282 posts
  • LocationNAIS College of Military Science OCS courses

Posted 31 January 2017 - 12:39 PM

View PostI Am Alt Account XD, on 31 January 2017 - 12:31 PM, said:

most mechs do taht dmg in single click so why r people not even managing to click twice for 100 dmgs its so easy i dont get it lol

Depending on the mech, build or luck, it's very possible.

I've had a Battlemaster vaporized before I did any actual damage with it, thanks to 3 Kodiak 3's with Gauss+PPC, they spotted me as I rounded a corner, and then I was at the end of match screen.

On the flip-side when I use my Toolbox Kit Fox, it usually makes it to the end, but since it is a complete support unit, triple AMS, NARC and TAG with 2 cSPL and 2 MG's as it's only offensive weapons, it hardly ever does any damage, but I get the Blue team to the win more often with it, because our Assault mechs get to where they need to be.

Edited by Metus regem, 31 January 2017 - 12:41 PM.

#3 MrHail

• PipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 60 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 02:29 PM

My game crashed and when I loaded back in I only got to click once and hit something(was blinded by AC5 fired to my face) and did 20 DMG before dying.

Once I clicked once and got my lasers on a KDK and got headshoted by his 2 Gauss as soon as I started to twist. Did around 50 dmg that game.

I consider 700 dmg now to be a meh game for me but sht like that happens sometimes. Nothing I can do.

Probably someone that just started playing will go..."damn...that guy did 50 dmg...he must have been such a *******."

#4 Oldbob10025

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 831 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationOldfolks home

Posted 31 January 2017 - 03:22 PM

I did that a couple of times on HPG when a ERPPC shadow cat hit me in my back while I was moving to another position to get a better vantage point so I could do the same thing. It happens sometimes. Suck it up and deal with it as this game is not only yours and if that person wants to just run around in circles and fire at the sky well there is nothing you can do about it.

Do your job, have fun, and concern the game with how you play instead how the other plerson plays as you WONT change how a person plays if he/she/it runs around in circles firing at the sky. If you point it out he will troll ya LOL

#5 draiocht

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:19 AM

To note:
Alternate accounts are allowed to be played in the game
(provided it is not for griefing or exploiting purposes),
but policy prohibits posting to the forums from alternate accounts.

Players should only post to the forums from one primary account.

[mod]As this topic has received fair reply and
the original poster presented contrary, more-understanding opinion elsewhere,
this thread is now closed.[/mod]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users