Warhawk Is King!

4 replies to this topic

#1 Sable

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 924 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:19 PM

Although i do love my warhawks i find that overall the new skill system can really do wonders for mechs with a focused loadout like the Warhawk Prime. I mean it got nothing but improvements out of these changes. You can max out the entire PPC tree and then grab all the tank, mobility and utility skills you want. It's really going to turn into one powerhouse mech. And i have to say i can never find a reason not to take the entire defensive tree on every mech i've tried so far. There is literally nothing i can come up with that would be more important that the extra protection it provides. Especially on assault mechs. I kinda wish there was a general feedback section but i'll have to stick with a per mech impression i guess.

I forgot to mention a full blow target retention build with LRMs on the Warhawk B. 5.5 second target retention after breaking line of sight. BEAUTIFUL!!!! Combining that with increased LRM speed and i can't wait for this to be live.

Edited by Sable, 08 February 2017 - 08:21 PM.

#2 ShootermanBrian

Rookie

• Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 08:45 PM

Do you have to spend c-bills and experience now? Or just experience?

#3 Cato Zilks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • Hero of Marik
  • 698 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationPrinceton, NJ

Posted 09 February 2017 - 09:09 PM

View PostSable, on 08 February 2017 - 08:19 PM, said:

I kinda wish there was a general feedback section but i'll have to stick with a per mech impression i guess.

https://mwomercs.com...ee-public-test/

and then scroll down

Edited by Cato Zilks, 09 February 2017 - 09:09 PM.

#4 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 09 February 2017 - 09:22 PM

View PostSable, on 08 February 2017 - 08:19 PM, said:

Although i do love my warhawks i find that overall the new skill system can really do wonders for mechs with a focused loadout like the Warhawk Prime. I mean it got nothing but improvements out of these changes. You can max out the entire PPC tree and then grab all the tank, mobility and utility skills you want.

Except for the tanky etc - You could already get a 2000+ velocity speed (faster than Gauss) for cERPPCs before the skill tree - 60% increase projectile or more :)

It was already a cERPPC beast. Slightly more tanky now is the only real difference there.

What is a beast now is the 5ERL/TC7 WHK. IS is massively outranged/gunned on that front now.

#5 shameless

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 492 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 07:01 AM

the dakka UAC20/UAC10 warhawk is pretty insane. I've had several games with 800+ damage in 4v4...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users