Founder's Mech Favorite

32 replies to this topic

#21 Chaos Revolution byme

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 65 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:37 AM

i damn love the look of the catapult XD but i like the hunckback with hes weapons... ( i will probly make a swaayback from my hunchback) i like the speed of the jenner, but hate it that he carries so less weapons... and i just love the atlas because, hes BIG, he's frightening, and he carries a hell of weapons... ;) :unsure: :(

summarized: i love them all :P XD
from ALL the mechs that are avaible yet, the founder mechs are the best, to me... :P

greetzz,
chaos

#22 Scraphammer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 137 posts
  • LocationWith my back to the water

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:41 AM

Catapult is my fav just based on looks. Plan on playing all 4 to find my happy place and then playing all four to be the best I can for my lance

#23 River McCain

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts
  • LocationTropical Paradise

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:57 AM

This got me thinking, now that there are sooooo many founders (near 20k by now) we are going to have alot of those 4 mechs in battles, even if there are more options right from the start, most everyone will want to play the bonus mechs.

#24 OkiDoki

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 12 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:02 PM

Hunchback.. because I like to fight up close and use my speed to outflank my enemies and surprise them with autocannon fire at the back or side of their mech.. The Atlas is a good allround mech but to slow for me.. Jenner is fast and can be used to outflank as well, but my love for the autocannon will draw me back to the hunchie.. The centurion is a real goodlooking one as well.. but no founder.. As for the Catapult.. It looks to much like a giant Micky Mouse head with legs. It will collect a lot of dust in my mechbay..

Edited by OkiDoki, 20 July 2012 - 12:04 PM.

#25 xAaronx

Rookie

• 7 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:26 PM

View PostPivateer, on 20 July 2012 - 10:25 AM, said:

I went with the Catapult as well. I didn't want the Atlas right off the bat, as I prefer to work for that. Didn't care about the Jenner as I am sure that will be a dime a dozen in the beginning, and Hunchback is just plain ugly to me. So Cat won out for me, plus I love to launch missiles!
"We fight in the shade!"

This is exactly why i got the catapult lol

#26 Enervation

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 161 posts
  • LocationD/FW, Texas

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:12 AM

Honestly i dont care for the hunch, so i went catapult. Plus the thought of raining down death from the other side of a hill is pretty exciting. : P

#27 Mason2501

• PipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 37 posts
  • LocationCoppell Texas

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:42 AM

Something about the glowing eyes and skull head of the Atlas that's just wicked.

When that AC20 unloads, everything in the way wishes is wasn't.

#28 CaptainAanderson

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:54 AM

Jenner is definitely my favorite, but for the launch the Hunch or Catapult might be fun because of all the people in Jenners to eat XD

#29 Wechner

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationCaribean

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:19 PM

the atlas is tooo slow, in the assault class I prefer either the daishi or the fafnir(damn no founder daishi....). I hate playing scout so the jenner is out, that means the hunchback is my fave, mainly because I like to get into knife fight range with the ac's. the catapult is good I guess but being arty is not as fun.

#30 SABRET00TH

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 5 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:34 PM

Jenner

She may NOT be a hard hitter, but she's hard to hit! and once a few holes have been punched by my lance mates watch as the jenners plugs those holes full of HOT FIERY DEATH. 4 medium lasers and an SRM 4, Those are juicy kill-toys by anyones reckoning!

Oh yes, when every other mech on the field is in tatters and limping about, watch as the Jenners are still bombing round ducking and weaving.

Go team Jenner!................................. Or maybe a Catapult

#31 Fides

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:42 PM

Depends on the situation, glad I am getting all 4 cause they each have their strengths and weaknesses.

#32 Scrap Pile

Rookie

• The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:45 PM

I am still undecided. I will probably get the catapult by next weekend.

#33 Randall Flagg

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 590 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 03:09 PM

Atlas

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users