Ux Throughs From Last Night

No replies to this topic

#1 Geg

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 33 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 07:05 AM

1) Update the UI so you can unlock multiple nodes / a whole tree at one. It was taking me like 45 min per mech to spend skills points. This will shrink over time as I learn it, but its still a lot of clicking.

2) I run at a fairly low resolution. Can you scale the trees to work at 720/768.

3) Historical XP is confusing. Its too easy to put too much onto the wrong Mech. Any reason we cannot just convert it to GX. Another option would be to make it function like Chassis-XP that gets pulled before the GXP poll gets hit.

4) Even on PTS loss aversion on the skill tree is REALLY bad. If you could rig it so it at least looks like you are getting 50% of your C-Bill returned (like selling a module) even with out effecting the costs you would feel less about throwing your money away.

Suggestion: I would suggest for the first 1-2 months having a free / reduced respec costs Event, to let people play and learn how the different nodes perform. Once the guides start to appear the current cost of about ~2M to respec a tree won't feel so bad.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users