Looking For A Banner To Fly.

9 replies to this topic

#1 ZashaIurii343

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 08:56 PM

Evening Gentlemen, I'm fairly new to this game, But i've been flying the loyalist banner for Clan wolf for about 3 months now.
I've mastered a dozen mechs from lights through heavies and am finally at the point where i'm pulling myself out of the K/D deficit from learning this unforgiving game.
There doesn't really seem to be a.... Well defined social system in the game. so Here's my white flag for trying to find a decent unit.

My skillset is focused on sniping and LRMS and im on the east coast of north america, so -4 EST. I have Teamspeak and Discord.
Ready to Tryout if needed. I wanna put my stamp on some IS worlds.

#2 Carl Vickers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 2,649 posts
  • LocationPerth

Posted 12 February 2017 - 09:22 PM

View PostZashaIurii343, on 12 February 2017 - 08:56 PM, said:

Here's my white flag for trying to find a decent unit.

My skillset is focused on sniping and LRMS and im on the east coast of north america, so -4 EST. I have Teamspeak and Discord.

Good luck trying to find a decent unit when you like lurms, perhaps start with CWI, WTAU, they are starter units that will be welcoming to you.

Once you learn to use direct fire weapons and brawling then you will be looking for a decent unit.

#3 Gabriel Phoenix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 210 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 February 2017 - 09:50 PM

You are more than welcome to join us in Tau Wolves! Send me a friend requests.

#4 ZashaIurii343

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 09:50 PM

View PostCarl Vickers, on 12 February 2017 - 09:22 PM, said:

Good luck trying to find a decent unit when you like lurms, perhaps start with CWI, WTAU, they are starter units that will be welcoming to you.

Once you learn to use direct fire weapons and brawling then you will be looking for a decent unit.

I have Learned to use direct fire weapons and have two spec'd brawler mechs. but i net out with highest damage and C-bills playing Lasers and LRM's typically. I prefer the range advantage to the close up approach most of the time.

#5 BLOOD WOLF

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 6,368 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 12 February 2017 - 09:56 PM

View PostCarl Vickers, on 12 February 2017 - 09:22 PM, said:

Good luck trying to find a decent unit when you like lurms, perhaps start with CWI, , they are starter units that will be welcoming to you.

Number one we are a decent unit and not a starter unit. Actually we are more than a decent unit, [Redacted]

To the Op, You are more than welcome to join CWI, and we hope if you do you will stay with use as long as you are willing.

joining a unit better than you are doesn't make you good. Improving upon the drops is what makes you good.

Edited by draiocht, 16 February 2017 - 03:47 AM.
unconstructive, ad hominem

#6 ZashaIurii343

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 10:06 PM

View PostBLOOD WOLF, on 12 February 2017 - 09:56 PM, said:

Number one we are a decent unit and not a starter unit. Actually we are more than a decent unit, [Redacted]

To the Op, You are more than welcome to join CWI, and we hope if you do you will stay with use as long as you are willing.

joining a unit better than you are doesn't make you good. Improving upon the drops is what makes you good.

View PostGabriel Phoenix, on 12 February 2017 - 09:50 PM, said:

You are more than welcome to join us in Tau Wolves! Send me a friend requests.

I've sent you both a private msg. and request in game.

Edited by draiocht, 16 February 2017 - 03:48 AM.
Quote Clean-Up

#7 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 12 February 2017 - 10:10 PM

If you use lurms you might eligible for a bloodname at CWI :) Though I recommend WTAU for you.

#8 draiocht

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 12:06 PM

[mod]Removed off-topic argumentative reply-chain
containing toxic, unconstructive, and/or inappropriate content.

Please keep the discussion civil, constructive, and on-topic.
Thank you.[/mod]

#9 Jep Jorgensson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 554 posts
  • LocationWest Chicago, IL

Posted 26 February 2017 - 12:47 PM

View PostZashaIurii343, on 12 February 2017 - 08:56 PM, said:

Evening Gentlemen, I'm fairly new to this game, But i've been flying the loyalist banner for Clan wolf for about 3 months now.
I've mastered a dozen mechs from lights through heavies and am finally at the point where i'm pulling myself out of the K/D deficit from learning this unforgiving game.
There doesn't really seem to be a.... Well defined social system in the game. so Here's my white flag for trying to find a decent unit.

Ready to Tryout if needed. I wanna put my stamp on some IS worlds.

Sounds like we have a few things in common. I am also a fan of LRM's. If you are interested, swing by our unit page and look us over. It is linked below.

#10 Vxheous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 27 February 2017 - 02:10 AM

View PostJep Jorgensson, on 26 February 2017 - 12:47 PM, said:

Sounds like we have a few things in common. I am also a fan of LRM's. If you are interested, swing by our unit page and look us over. It is linked below.

This....is not surprising. I think he's found a group though, you're about a week late from the previous cleansing.

Edited by Vxheous Kerensky, 27 February 2017 - 02:12 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users