Er Ppc Velocity Buffs Not Working?

4 replies to this topic

#1 benben10

• PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 10:00 PM

you can get ER PPC velocity up to 2210 m/s, which is faster than gauss (2000 m/s), but it does not appear to be actually that fast when I tested it in the academy.

you can get this by using the skill tree buffs (20%), mech quirks (20% on example: warhawk prime) and a targeting computer mk 6 (30%). im not sure if there is a mech that has quirks and can fit a targeting comp mk7.

I have not made a video to compare frame by frame, but will try to this weekend. can anybody else confirm this? or can someone confirm that that bonuses are supposed to have a hidden limit?

#2 Curccu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 12:06 AM

Academy/training grounds might not have correct values, try real match instead.

#3 l33tworks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,268 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 16 February 2017 - 02:43 PM

Let us know OP. Love stuff like this.

#4 Chound

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 300 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 03:23 PM

View Postbenben10, on 14 February 2017 - 10:00 PM, said:

you can get ER PPC velocity up to 2210 m/s, which is faster than gauss (2000 m/s), but it does not appear to be actually that fast when I tested it in the academy.

you can get this by using the skill tree buffs (20%), mech quirks (20% on example: warhawk prime) and a targeting computer mk 6 (30%). im not sure if there is a mech that has quirks and can fit a targeting comp mk7.

I have not made a video to compare frame by frame, but will try to this weekend. can anybody else confirm this? or can someone confirm that that bonuses are supposed to have a hidden limit?

They nerfed the PPC and I guess the ERPCC as well reducing it's range to 90%. In the PTS with all the quirks the PPCs might be the same as the other server maybe a little worse I'm not sure. They nerfed the Gauss as well since they were too powerful and could crit a mech in one shot. This sounds about right but ...... well

#5 Dr Cara Carcass

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Guillotine
  • Guillotine
  • 643 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 03:49 AM

View PostChound, on 16 February 2017 - 03:23 PM, said:

They nerfed the PPC and I guess the ERPCC as well reducing it's range to 90%. In the PTS with all the quirks the PPCs might be the same as the other server maybe a little worse I'm not sure. They nerfed the Gauss as well since they were too powerful and could crit a mech in one shot. This sounds about right but ...... well

Gauss Could krit mechs in 1 shot? Care to explain that? What do you mean by "crit a mech in one shot"?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users