Lf Unit

4 replies to this topic

#1 Lims Cragma

• Pip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 12:10 PM

Looking for a non-condescending but dedicated GB Clan unit. Relatively new to MWO - started in October 2016. Got a small but elite-level pack of mechs - KDK, EBJ, HBK, ACH. Open to any play-style but currently enjoying the light mech dynamics (used to be a top 100 Unreal Tournament player waaaay back). Not new to the MechWarrior PC games - started in 1989 with MW-1. Not crazy about lore but read some books back in 90s. Now the important part - I have a big family and a job that helps me to support it. Hence, my free time is rare and not very predictable. Once a week drops would be max that I can offer right now.
Time Zone = US Central Standard Time.

Edited by Lims Cragma, 17 February 2017 - 12:27 PM.

#2 JasonIIC

• PipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 60 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 12:52 PM

There are quite a few CGB loyalist units that are active in NA. The post pinned to the top of the forum is still pretty accurate. If you are interested in CGBI, we can be found at http://ghost-bear-command.com. We are a lore based unit and run a training program for new recruits, but you do not have to know all the lore to play.

Also, you can log on to our TS at cgbi.mainvoice.info:8501. No password required.

#3 Remover of Obstacles

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 558 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 05:26 AM

I would recommend playing a few games with a few different units and then making a decision.

Feel free to stop by our TS on StranaMechty. Bunch of other bears on there too.

StranaMechty.info PW StranaMechty

Edited by Remover of Obstacles, 19 February 2017 - 05:27 AM.

#4 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 19 February 2017 - 07:30 AM

If your looking for a solid unit in N.A. then I'd be looking at CGBI first and then any N.A. based unit, don't look at Oceanic as many don't have the ability to support N.A. Players, or if they do it's only part time or you'll have to adjust to Oceanic time.
Try CGBI first, not even my unit.

#5 Lims Cragma

• Pip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:30 AM

Found my home unit with Arctotherian Winter Brigade (7th) - [ARC7]. I feel privileged and happy to contribute to this company of accommodating, mature and efficient mechwarriors! Thank you to everyone who responded to my original post.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users