"damage Done" Should Matter A Lot Less To Psr And Cbill Earnings Than It Currently Does.

58 replies to this topic

#21 Nameless King

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The King
  • The King
  • 692 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 01:09 PM

View PostFox With A Shotgun, on 20 February 2017 - 03:21 AM, said:

If you're expecting 300k payout for that, I think you're greatly mistaken. It takes a hell of a lot of work to even get close to 300k, let alone breach it.

Edit: Oops, wrong link.

Posted Image

I think in its current state, damage may be over-represented in match score, but it's definitely not over-represented for CBill earnings. Component destruction, savior kills, KMDD and Solokill are worth far more than simple damage.

It is not that hard, just a bit more damage.

Posted Image

Now getting over 300k on a loss is work.

Posted Image

#22 Widowmaker1981

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 5,031 posts
  • LocationAt the other end of the pretty lights.

Posted 20 February 2017 - 01:20 PM

I think what is needed is to add in a multiplier to the reward for solo kills based on the damage you dealt and the tonnage of the target (higher tonnage and lower damage giving the bigger multipliers). Its somewhat complicated to calculate but the system has all the info already (it must know your damage done to that target to calculate solo kills in the first place), and it rewards those clean kills that people talk about with low damage not being rewarded, without giving extra credit for 'kill securing'

#23 I_AM_ZUUL

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 1,017 posts
  • LocationIsle of Skye (Freeing Skye from the Steiner usurpers)

Posted 20 February 2017 - 02:28 PM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 19 February 2017 - 07:01 PM, said:

Moving up in tier is all about match score. Not how much DMG you spray around the place (hence LRM boaters, go nowhere).

Actually I filled over half the Tier 2 bar in 2 days using nothing but an AWS-8R just to prove how pointless and stupid the PSR is... so in actuality if you know what you are doing LRM is the easiest way to Farm cbills/xp/psr of them all

#24 MacClearly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 908 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 February 2017 - 02:48 PM

View PostI_AM_ZUUL, on 20 February 2017 - 02:28 PM, said:

Actually I filled over half the Tier 2 bar in 2 days using nothing but an AWS-8R just to prove how pointless and stupid the PSR is... so in actuality if you know what you are doing LRM is the easiest way to Farm cbills/xp/psr of them all

Except that you didn't.

#25 I_AM_ZUUL

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 03:20 PM

View PostMacClearly, on 20 February 2017 - 02:48 PM, said:

Except that you didn't.

the fact you are too $tupid to comprehend reality does not change the fact that I did it and proved the point... to the point people still ask me about my awesome that I played for just a few days over almost 2 months later. I got asked about it yesterday in point of fact by someone on the enemy team.

Dude... I have busted you lying so many times. Why are you spewing your lying garbage??? Do you not even have a scrap of decency and self-respect???

Edited by I_AM_ZUUL, 20 February 2017 - 03:34 PM.

#26 MacClearly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 908 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 February 2017 - 04:46 PM

View PostI_AM_ZUUL, on 20 February 2017 - 03:20 PM, said:

the fact you are too $tupid to comprehend reality does not change the fact that I did it and proved the point... to the point people still ask me about my awesome that I played for just a few days over almost 2 months later. I got asked about it yesterday in point of fact by someone on the enemy team.

Dude... I have busted you lying so many times. Why are you spewing your lying garbage??? Do you not even have a scrap of decency and self-respect???

No you were called out for saying you were in the right to call out players and enjoy berating other players who didn't listen to you. When it was pointed out that the leaderboard stats did not back up your claims of being far and above most people due to your tactical prowess, you jumped into an assault and over a period of 7 days you managed to go from tier 2 to tier 1. Review you your inbox messages to me and you will see that your own story is not consistent and the time frame doesn't play out either.

Historically anyone can look at your stats from the previous seasons and then see the jump. Further digging into the stats along with eye witness account, coupled with how slowly the bar moves (a couple of pixels in 1000+ damage games) clearly shows your story is no where near approaching credible. You also went from telling me that you were almost tier one and pushed the bar over to then saying you went up half a tier over a week to now it is two days.

As well I would like to remind you that you have never been able to bust anything because you do not even have a clue about what may be considered as evidence to back your claims. You even tend to throw in things like 'some guy said something the other day' type nonsense. I even remember you telling me that how many friend requests was proof of something or other (not even including a screen shot of said friend requests).

On the 7th of Jan you said: "Yes... I am more qualified to yell at others for their movement and positioning than pretty much anyone you will ever meet". So you have a history of making outrageous claims without anything that backs them up. Then when called out for lying you then basically use the old "I know you are but what am I" defense. Then straight to name calling.

Forget about self respect. If you even had the faintest concept of respect you would not be trying to sell such incredibly and silly lies to people thinking that we could all possibly be dumb enough to believe a word you type. You also wouldn't feel you had the 'right' to call people names and belittle them of comms for (rightfully) not listening to your 'drop calls'....

#27 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 20 February 2017 - 05:40 PM

View PostI_AM_ZUUL, on 20 February 2017 - 02:28 PM, said:

The vast majority of players can't use LRMs properly. There are exceptions, but most I see never break 250dmg.

Hell in FP last week there was one guy, 4 LRM boats... 86dmg over 4 mechs.

He was literally firing missiles into buildings/rocks the entire game.

#28 MacClearly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 908 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 February 2017 - 05:51 PM

View PostI_AM_ZUUL, on 20 February 2017 - 05:18 PM, said:

nope... you lying piece of $hit. I did not do it until you started blathering about Stats like I cared or it was relevant to the points you were trying to make... which is when I said I was going to do and did in 2 days of playing (non-consecutive days since I took my girlfriend out for dinner and a movie on her day off.) I only talked about how it took 6 consecutive +1000 damage games to get those last few pixels of the bar... I have realized that you just lie to lie at this point, you are merely a garbage person. You can not even admit when I catch you on multiple occasions straight up lying which leads me to believe it is a pathological condition with you... you need some serious psychiatric help.

edit: I like how all of sudden screenshots are important when you previously said they were not when I had immediate proof of the fact that I had played the x2 XP off of 12 mechs since the reset several hours previously to refute your lie about how I was ONLY playing a KDK-3 to "pad my Stats" when I have done nothing but deride stats as an almost irrelevance the entire time I have interacted with your scumbag self.

Well Zuul keep bringing up this "girlfriend" repeatedly which is very suspicious. Nothing to do with the conversation though. Again however your story has changed. Review the messages you sent me and see for yourself. You do seem to take quite the tantrum when you are called out though.

You also fail to understand the screenshot comment so I will try and explain it simply in a way you might be able to understand. You claimed screenshot of proof of when you did something and I pointed out that since there was not a timestamp that did not provide the proof you were looking to provide. My last reference to screen shot was actually a poke at your previous total and utter failure to back your claims.

So, you can keep saying silly things like you went from tier two to one in a couple of days or couple of hours, it doesn't matter. The fact remains that you can't do it that quickly. Not even an extraordinarily gifted player would likely be able to pull it off, and if they did, their stats would be insane. Looking at your season 7 stats the only logical and truthful explanation possible is that you were close and finally made it into tier 1. Which also is closer to what you originally said. Sorry Zuul I know you hate it when I point out the obvious to you....

Hope you have a good night.

#29 I_AM_ZUUL

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:20 PM

View PostMacClearly, on 20 February 2017 - 05:51 PM, said:

Well Zuul keep bringing up this "girlfriend" repeatedly which is very suspicious. Nothing to do with the conversation though. Again however your story has changed. Review the messages you sent me and see for yourself. You do seem to take quite the tantrum when you are called out though.

You also fail to understand the screenshot comment so I will try and explain it simply in a way you might be able to understand. You claimed screenshot of proof of when you did something and I pointed out that since there was not a timestamp that did not provide the proof you were looking to provide. My last reference to screen shot was actually a poke at your previous total and utter failure to back your claims.

So, you can keep saying silly things like you went from tier two to one in a couple of days or couple of hours, it doesn't matter. The fact remains that you can't do it that quickly. Not even an extraordinarily gifted player would likely be able to pull it off, and if they did, their stats would be insane. Looking at your season 7 stats the only logical and truthful explanation possible is that you were close and finally made it into tier 1. Which also is closer to what you originally said. Sorry Zuul I know you hate it when I point out the obvious to you....

Hope you have a good night.

except I was not close... I was Mastering sub-par mediums and lights after I came back from not playing for quite a while. Hence why I was even tier 2 cause I had not failed upward that long. The PSR is as irrelevant to me as Stats meaning barely noticeable... so all you have done is lie more about previous lies. Hence what makes you Pathological in your lying and needing psychiatric help,

#30 MacClearly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 908 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:42 PM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 20 February 2017 - 05:40 PM, said:

The vast majority of players can't use LRMs properly. There are exceptions, but most I see never break 250dmg.

Hell in FP last week there was one guy, 4 LRM boats... 86dmg over 4 mechs.

He was literally firing missiles into buildings/rocks the entire game.

I don't feel I am particularly good at running lrm or am strong enough of a player to overcome their inherent deficiencies. Currently been messing around with the upcoming skill tree I was trying to see if lrm's were an easy way to make cbills. This account is tier 1 and my Evil Goof account is tier 2. I do see some difference in players but there is an awful lot of overlap.

What I found was that it has been pretty easy to lurms in quick play for the most part. FW only on a couple maps and only when there is support and not too many doing it. In FW I also still tend to put out more damage with ppc's. Group queue I don't even try to use lrm. Still found that using the Jade Kite was more profitable and more consistent but if one is feeling lazy it is quite easy to stay with the team and fire off lurms when in 600m or lower and make easy cbills doing it.

#31 MacClearly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 908 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:53 PM

View PostI_AM_ZUUL, on 20 February 2017 - 06:20 PM, said:

except I was not close... I was Mastering sub-par mediums and lights after I came back from not playing for quite a while. Hence why I was even tier 2 cause I had not failed upward that long. The PSR is as irrelevant to me as Stats meaning barely noticeable... so all you have done is lie more about previous lies. Hence what makes you Pathological in your lying and needing psychiatric help,

Except that you can't address that you can't go up half a bar in two days. Nor that your own story has changed. Your opinion about my mental health is awesome though. You must watch a lot of Dr. Phil which probably makes you an expert in your mind...

As far as lying, you are trying to sell something silly and no one is going to buy. Especially from a player of your quality. Not that I am great I just don't claim that I "am more qualified to yell at others for their movement and positioning than pretty much anyone you will ever meet". Those are your words Zuul. Just a few out of the ridiculous things you wrote to me while trying to defend an indefencible position. No one is going to care enough to read you and I bickering back and forth, but remember if they did I could send them the log of all the foolish and egregious lies you were trying to peddle. You on the otherhand have screenshots without dates, and personal claims of friend requests. Geez you make it easy on me to pick apart your nonsense.

#32 Bogus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 487 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:15 PM

A couple of matches ago I noticed that shiny new Mr. Mauler only got about 6k CB from 300ish damage in a loss, and was surprised that the value was so low. Methinks think you may be confusing damage with the ocean of miscellaneous rewards like spotting, assist etc.

#33 I_AM_ZUUL

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:13 PM

View PostMacClearly, on 20 February 2017 - 06:53 PM, said:

Except that you can't address that you can't go up half a bar in two days. Nor that your own story has changed. Your opinion about my mental health is awesome though. You must watch a lot of Dr. Phil which probably makes you an expert in your mind...

As far as lying, you are trying to sell something silly and no one is going to buy. Especially from a player of your quality. Not that I am great I just don't claim that I "am more qualified to yell at others for their movement and positioning than pretty much anyone you will ever meet". Those are your words Zuul. Just a few out of the ridiculous things you wrote to me while trying to defend an indefencible position. No one is going to care enough to read you and I bickering back and forth, but remember if they did I could send them the log of all the foolish and egregious lies you were trying to peddle. You on the otherhand have screenshots without dates, and personal claims of friend requests. Geez you make it easy on me to pick apart your nonsense.

you can... it is super easy, since I did it in about 20 hours of play. So you saying it can not happen is just more bull$hit lies like your claim that i was "only playing a KDK-3 to pad my stats" when I only played it to get the x2 XP bonus among 20 different chassis i play a day since my mastered mechs will no longer be mastered under the new pts dumpster fire. You just lie to lie since you have a pathological condition in need of serious psychiatric help.

Edited by I_AM_ZUUL, 20 February 2017 - 08:24 PM.

#34 MacClearly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 908 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:20 PM

View PostI_AM_ZUUL, on 20 February 2017 - 08:13 PM, said:

you can... it is super easy, since I did it in about 20 hours of play. So you saying it can not happen is just more bull$hit lies like your claim that i was "only playing a KDK-3 to pad my stats" when I only played it to get the x2 XP bonus among 20 different chassis since my mastered mechs will no longer be mastered under the new pts dumpster fire. You just lie to lie since you have a pathological condition in need of serious psychiatric help.

No. Not even a decent player with a strong grasp on the game could.

Tough that you caught. You even backpeddled on your own story about running it for three days while being blown away by me goofing around with lrms...

You have nothing to back your lies Zuul. Say that you went up half a tier in two days all you want. Anyone with any sense or experience knows you are full of it. It is just many in a long string of ridiculous claims you have made.

#35 I_AM_ZUUL

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:27 PM

View PostMacClearly, on 20 February 2017 - 08:20 PM, said:

No. Not even a decent player with a strong grasp on the game could.

Tough that you caught. You even backpeddled on your own story about running it for three days while being blown away by me goofing around with lrms...

You have nothing to back your lies Zuul. Say that you went up half a tier in two days all you want. Anyone with any sense or experience knows you are full of it. It is just many in a long string of ridiculous claims you have made.

It was truly that easy... you can deny that all you want but it was. I know... I did it. Just like you KNOW I did it since my Tier changed while we were messaging and I bragged about doing it. Yet here you are lying... cause you have a pathological condition in need of serious psychiatric help.

#36 MacClearly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 908 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 February 2017 - 07:11 AM

View PostI_AM_ZUUL, on 20 February 2017 - 08:27 PM, said:

It was truly that easy... you can deny that all you want but it was. I know... I did it. Just like you KNOW I did it since my Tier changed while we were messaging and I bragged about doing it. Yet here you are lying... cause you have a pathological condition in need of serious psychiatric help.

It would not be easy even for a decent and competent player. That is why everyone KNOWS YOU ARE LYING!!!! Besides the fact that your story changed, there is proof in the statistics. Your KDR and WLR would have to be through the roof but they are not. It is not surprising that you don't get this and you seem really committed when you make up an outrageous claim even when the stats and everything clearly point to the unassailable fact that you are not telling the truth.

It is also very telling that when confronted you devolve into name calling and having a little fit. What does it matter if I don't believe you? No one is going to. You should be really used to it by now.

Edited by MacClearly, 21 February 2017 - 07:12 AM.

#37 MacClearly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 908 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 February 2017 - 07:18 AM

View PostProbably Not, on 19 February 2017 - 05:08 PM, said:

>5 kills
>2 solo kills
>but only 362 damage done, so no 300k payout for you

The current system weights damage done far too heavily and actually doesn't reward smart play nearly as much as it could. People who go for back armor do less damage per kill, but more importantly they kill quicker and they kill while minimizing the enemy's ability to kill them. A player can practically farm up a ****-ton of damage done by hammering away at an Atlas' frontal armor, but unless that player is facetanking in a heavy/assault so that others are spared the enemy assault's wrath that's an exceedingly inefficient and unwise way of actually fighting.

You can also make decent money in an lurm boat spraying damage all over the place. Getting a bunch of damage and putting a higher emphasis on assists over kills seems to be PGI's way to encourage players to try and work together.

#38 I_AM_ZUUL

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 11:56 AM

View PostMacClearly, on 21 February 2017 - 07:11 AM, said:

It would not be easy even for a decent and competent player. That is why everyone KNOWS YOU ARE LYING!!!! Besides the fact that your story changed, there is proof in the statistics. Your KDR and WLR would have to be through the roof but they are not. It is not surprising that you don't get this and you seem really committed when you make up an outrageous claim even when the stats and everything clearly point to the unassailable fact that you are not telling the truth.

It is also very telling that when confronted you devolve into name calling and having a little fit. What does it matter if I don't believe you? No one is going to. You should be really used to it by now.

It is easy to anyone who wants to game the system... the fact that you are not smart enough to understand the system and therefore have no capability to comprehend a way to game it, does not in fact constitute the inability to do so. If you do around 500 damage on a loss then you lose no PSR, if you do upwards of around 800 damage than you gain PSR even on a loss. So you quite literally have to Win 0% more games to fill your psr bar... all you have to do is stop losing psr and even gaining psr on occasion during losses. It was a very simple and easy thing for me to figure out... a math problem I could have done at 7 years old was all the calculation it took. Which I solved very easily by using an AWS-8R which has one of the highest DPS builds in the game (pre-nerf when it took a macro to fire everything fast enough it WAS the highest DPS in the game but i have not run those calculations in over a year to find out exactly where it is anymore.)

So you just Win to raise your psr and prevent your psr from falling on losses while raising it up on about 25%-30% (that is sheer guesstimating but it feels about correct to me) on losses... then spend 20 hours set to farming, and viola you have filled half the Tier 2 bar in 2 days and become Tier 1. Your understanding of this game is so basic that it qualifies as negative since you think you know so much stuff that is just flat out wrong. The cognitive dissonance that you suffer from when presented with reality that is different from your current (inaccurate) viewpoint causes you lie at a pathological level in your need to deny reality and preserve your own ego attachment to your present worldview. It is fascinating enough to me which is why I will continue to interact with you cause I want to see what lie you are going to use as justification next. Like how even knowing exactly how I was going to call the match and you personally singling me out thereby crippling my mech (shooting past the Kodiak that was in front and to the left of me was definitely personal, nice shooting under his arm to miss him and hit my ST twice by the way, unfortunately it was also completely irrelevant as well)... I still called out and did exactly what you said I was going to call for. How I used my mech as a meat shield after you crippled it to intentionally draw fire and allowed my teammates to wipe out 6 of your teammates before I finally fell (got that Direwolf down to 11% before I fell) and only chasing down your cancer 2 cERPPC linebacker and the Pirates Bane to finish for a win. A win by the way that raised my PSR even though I only did 123 damage because I stopped entirely shooting at mechs and used myself as bait by pushing a point torso twisted away to draw fire into arms and then side torsos which I did in 4 different occasions and my teammates killed the people shooting at me each time. 4 Components and my mech overall was a fantastic trade for a Warhawk (got Left arm), Kodiak 1(got Left Torso), Ebon Jaguar(got Right Arm), Archer, Bushwhacker, & something else(they got the rest of me when I ran along the ridge in the open by the radio tower)... so we went from 4-5 to 5-5 after the Warhawk, then 6-5 after the Kodiak, then 7-5 after the Ebon, then 10-6 after the exchange that finished me and the rest of your team off. But then I unlike you am not a selfish player only concerned about my personal stats, so I was super happy and had a whole lot of fun using my crippled mech to full advantage as a damage soak and helping my team win by eating all the damage so they could deal more back. It is call teamwork... maybe you should try it and build a mech for it one of these days.

#39 MacClearly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 908 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 February 2017 - 01:26 PM

View PostI_AM_ZUUL, on 21 February 2017 - 11:56 AM, said:

It is easy to anyone who wants to game the system... the fact that you are not smart enough to understand the system and therefore have no capability to comprehend a way to game it, does not in fact constitute the inability to do so. If you do around 500 damage on a loss then you lose no PSR, if you do upwards of around 800 damage than you gain PSR even on a loss. So you quite literally have to Win 0% more games to fill your psr bar... all you have to do is stop losing psr and even gaining psr on occasion during losses. It was a very simple and easy thing for me to figure out... a math problem I could have done at 7 years old was all the calculation it took. Which I solved very easily by using an AWS-8R which has one of the highest DPS builds in the game (pre-nerf when it took a macro to fire everything fast enough it WAS the highest DPS in the game but i have not run those calculations in over a year to find out exactly where it is anymore.)

So you just Win to raise your psr and prevent your psr from falling on losses while raising it up on about 25%-30% (that is sheer guesstimating but it feels about correct to me) on losses... then spend 20 hours set to farming, and viola you have filled half the Tier 2 bar in 2 days and become Tier 1. Your understanding of this game is so basic that it qualifies as negative since you think you know so much stuff that is just flat out wrong. The cognitive dissonance that you suffer from when presented with reality that is different from your current (inaccurate) viewpoint causes you lie at a pathological level in your need to deny reality and preserve your own ego attachment to your present worldview. It is fascinating enough to me which is why I will continue to interact with you cause I want to see what lie you are going to use as justification next. Like how even knowing exactly how I was going to call the match and you personally singling me out thereby crippling my mech (shooting past the Kodiak that was in front and to the left of me was definitely personal, nice shooting under his arm to miss him and hit my ST twice by the way, unfortunately it was also completely irrelevant as well)... I still called out and did exactly what you said I was going to call for. How I used my mech as a meat shield after you crippled it to intentionally draw fire and allowed my teammates to wipe out 6 of your teammates before I finally fell (got that Direwolf down to 11% before I fell) and only chasing down your cancer 2 cERPPC linebacker and the Pirates Bane to finish for a win. A win by the way that raised my PSR even though I only did 123 damage because I stopped entirely shooting at mechs and used myself as bait by pushing a point torso twisted away to draw fire into arms and then side torsos which I did in 4 different occasions and my teammates killed the people shooting at me each time. 4 Components and my mech overall was a fantastic trade for a Warhawk (got Left arm), Kodiak 1(got Left Torso), Ebon Jaguar(got Right Arm), Archer, Bushwhacker, & something else(they got the rest of me when I ran along the ridge in the open by the radio tower)... so we went from 4-5 to 5-5 after the Warhawk, then 6-5 after the Kodiak, then 7-5 after the Ebon, then 10-6 after the exchange that finished me and the rest of your team off. But then I unlike you am not a selfish player only concerned about my personal stats, so I was super happy and had a whole lot of fun using my crippled mech to full advantage as a damage soak and helping my team win by eating all the damage so they could deal more back. It is call teamwork... maybe you should try it and build a mech for it one of these days.

Sorry your stats do not support your claim. The bar doesn't move that quickly even on a 1000 plus damage game. I have multiple accounts and have messed around multiple times with psr to have an actual understanding of how it works. You seem to not get that while hurling meaningless insults around.

You continually confuse me bringing up the stats as evidence that refutes your ridiculous claims for me trying or caring about my own stats as anything but a gage.

Of coarse you think running ppc's is cancer when the only thing you are able to do is rush head long into the enemy. It is funny that you are taking credit for a victory in which you did not contribute to, but it is not important. You want to crown yourself the king of quick play and drop calling there have at it. Just as your self anointed 'power gamer' title it is meaningless and completely without merit. In the areas of the game where teamwork is key to success you fail. This is why you aren't successful in FW or the group queue. So you can pound your chest and exult your greatness all you like, it doesn't alter the cold hard truth. Oh and there is also a site that helps people build mechs when they are new or don't understand. It is called metamechs....

While you bring it up though it is funny that you were running the dakka bear when padding your stats and yet you are constantly on the forums deriding such a build.

If it was only possible for you to sit down and take a look around and accept that you were maybe average at best in the game and like most of us need to learn and work on a few things, these conversations would be a lot different. Your inability to accept the reality around you and your constant insistence that you are great and entitled to belittle and out right blast people playing this game is a never ending source of amusement considering what you actually bring to the game.

#40 I_AM_ZUUL

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 01:49 PM

View PostMacClearly, on 21 February 2017 - 01:26 PM, said:

Sorry your stats do not support your claim. The bar doesn't move that quickly even on a 1000 plus damage game. I have multiple accounts and have messed around multiple times with psr to have an actual understanding of how it works. You seem to not get that while hurling meaningless insults around.

You continually confuse me bringing up the stats as evidence that refutes your ridiculous claims for me trying or caring about my own stats as anything but a gage.

Of coarse you think running ppc's is cancer when the only thing you are able to do is rush head long into the enemy. It is funny that you are taking credit for a victory in which you did not contribute to, but it is not important. You want to crown yourself the king of quick play and drop calling there have at it. Just as your self anointed 'power gamer' title it is meaningless and completely without merit. In the areas of the game where teamwork is key to success you fail. This is why you aren't successful in FW or the group queue. So you can pound your chest and exult your greatness all you like, it doesn't alter the cold hard truth. Oh and there is also a site that helps people build mechs when they are new or don't understand. It is called metamechs....

While you bring it up though it is funny that you were running the dakka bear when padding your stats and yet you are constantly on the forums deriding such a build.

If it was only possible for you to sit down and take a look around and accept that you were maybe average at best in the game and like most of us need to learn and work on a few things, these conversations would be a lot different. Your inability to accept the reality around you and your constant insistence that you are great and entitled to belittle and out right blast people playing this game is a never ending source of amusement considering what you actually bring to the game.

So your contention is that intentionally using myself as a damage soak while coordinating doing that was not helping the team win??? See what I mean... your cognitive dissonance is fascinating to me. I willing gave a component to an enemy by being torso twisted away then pushed into the open, the 5 guys with me then followed past me and killed that mech who was busy focused on me. I coordinated that same maneuver 4 consecutive times losing a component each time til I was dead and 6 enemies had been eliminated and my 5 teammates had taken little to no fire in return. But in your misunderstanding of what game we are actually playing... since I was not playing a 2 cERPPC cancer build hiding in the back and being totally irrelevant to any team based tactics while I pad my damage/kill score like you were, then I did not do anything??? See what I mean... anyone else who reads this can understand what I am explaining, but your cognitive dissonance is too great for you to be able to perceive reality as it truly is.

oh yeah... i also spent the entire time yelling and belittling the annoying Light player who kept cluttering comms with his constant talking about the Pirates Bane like it was important (he was the 7th player in the Panther who was not with the team as we were pulling off the maneuvers that secured us the victory.) Cause I was coordinating the team to deal with the Assaults and Heavy's which we did fabulously while he was over messing with a light by himself where you ended up hiding at the end. At least the rest of your team stuck together and tried to function as a team... without great coordination from the other players on my team then they probably would have won, and you would have taken some kind of credit for something that you were totally irrelevant in achieving since you were off by yourself not with them. If you had a decent mid-range build and were with them then I doubt we could even have been successful against the added weight of fire of another Heavy mixed in. So in that... thanks for building trash & playing it selfishly so that it helped your team lose, it was probably the most satisfying game of the week I will have. The successful completion of 4 movement maneuvers, the extremely unusual experience of playing a pure damage soak as part of those maneuvers, and the added satisfaction of not only beating you but beating you while you were playing a selfish cancer mech on a team that was utterly crushed by coordinated teamwork.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users