#1 PlayerUnknown

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 241 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationUSA CALIFORNIA

Posted 22 February 2017 - 01:44 AM

Edited by JayRtech, 22 February 2017 - 01:44 AM.

#2 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 22 February 2017 - 03:15 AM

What is this suppose to be about? Just play montage?

#3 PlayerUnknown

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUSA CALIFORNIA

Posted 22 February 2017 - 03:44 AM

View PostEl Bandito, on 22 February 2017 - 03:15 AM, said:

What is this suppose to be about? Just play montage?

you tell me, what do you so good, what do you see bad? did you learn something from this or ?

#4 Dzikun

• Pip
  • Little Helper
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 04:44 AM

You're not the best locust pilot? Don't ever run into the enemy team front first. Always go pick a side road and try to flank and spot for your team. Only engage when the other team is fighting your team and they are too busy to notice a tiny squirrel poking them. Defend your team from lights and if you spot a lonely direwhale or a lrm boat then backstab it ^^

Ohh and wtf is it with the power rangers music?! Eww..

Edited by Dzikun, 22 February 2017 - 04:52 AM.

#5 Curccu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 05:06 AM

I'm sure I do not want to waste 7 minutes of my life or maybe not waste it, do not know because OP is not telling me what the heck I'm going to watch... or in this case not going to watch.

#6 Davegt27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,970 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 22 February 2017 - 07:26 AM

I think they call that yoloing

the gate drops and you run for the center of the map
no tactics no thought just charge

see a lot of tier 1 players do that

#7 Idealsuspect

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,127 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 08:00 AM

Lol Jayrteck jenkins power rangers mode.

Well someone had streaks in red team but the time you did stayed alive even under serious fire proove how a locust can be used as tank... while reds focus on you, increasing their heat for nothing, your team could use this distraction time for focus efficiently their firepower agaisnt ennemy or BETTER build a nascar move ....
Well i did stop watching vid after you did die ^^

Maybe instead push middle like you did you could flank more by right side, nascaring by right even alone is better than leroy jenkins rush by middle.

Second point instead take lot of time in command wheel orders, you should press R for check more ennemy loadouts you can.
Maybe you may see the streak boat and also don't play same way ( and die same way ) ... or see harmless lrms boats and focus on them ( by flanking, be sneaky ovbiously ^^ )

That's why with a small range fast mech ( RIP Firestater push ) i prefer flank, be sneaky and use teamates in their best use " meat shields TURRETS on the other part of battlefront " and focus to kill people in back or distract them enought for they don't use their firepower effficiently than be tanky, die and watch people play badly for 6-10 minutes ^^

#8 PlayerUnknown

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUSA CALIFORNIA

Posted 22 February 2017 - 09:18 AM

View PostDzikun, on 22 February 2017 - 04:44 AM, said:

You're not the best locust pilot? Don't ever run into the enemy team front first. Always go pick a side road and try to flank and spot for your team. Only engage when the other team is fighting your team and they are too busy to notice a tiny squirrel poking them. Defend your team from lights and if you spot a lonely direwhale or a lrm boat then backstab it ^^

Ohh and wtf is it with the power rangers music?! Eww..

Power rangers because i can pull it off. why cant you :-D. be creative , be different, not average. be a somebody, not just an anybody :-p

Loud music in the background to show that i don't need utter silence around me to focus.

i would use timothy like i have in the past, but .......... TO OLD NEED NEW ****, someone get a hold of him

and tell him JAY R TECH DEMAND NEW MUSIC. or the sound track to mw5 then maybe when i get out of my Power Ranger JayRtech stage. (i know your mad u cant pull it off or came up with it first silly willy:-p) LOL what ever comes first :-p

LOL one mess up. out of 69885489485890873459803724509234785873459034751-90872934789123475901347598127450891347508931475894371589471857238973148957189034570891347589024375890432175981745980174389057180943758901437509812347589 WINS

example

NOW LETS SEE YOUR 700 IN A LIGHT MECH GAME MY FRIEND :-D

View PostDavegt27, on 22 February 2017 - 07:26 AM, said:

I think they call that yoloing

the gate drops and you run for the center of the map
no tactics no thought just charge

see a lot of tier 1 players do that

Yeah, but for this situation its called. I [Redacted] MAKE THE MOST OF IT. brain fart, STupid jay moment . u know what i mean. it happens. i sometimes find my self, using two hands to correct a long range gauss hit because im to lazy to use one.

View PostIdealsuspect, on 22 February 2017 - 08:00 AM, said:

Lol Jayrteck jenkins power rangers mode.

Well someone had streaks in red team but the time you did stayed alive even under serious fire proove how a locust can be used as tank... while reds focus on you, increasing their heat for nothing, your team could use this distraction time for focus efficiently their firepower agaisnt ennemy or BETTER build a nascar move ....
Well i did stop watching vid after you did die ^^

Maybe instead push middle like you did you could flank more by right side, nascaring by right even alone is better than leroy jenkins rush by middle.

Second point instead take lot of time in command wheel orders, you should press R for check more ennemy loadouts you can.
Maybe you may see the streak boat and also don't play same way ( and die same way ) ... or see harmless lrms boats and focus on them ( by flanking, be sneaky ovbiously ^^ )

That's why with a small range fast mech ( RIP Firestater push ) i prefer flank, be sneaky and use teamates in their best use " meat shields TURRETS on the other part of battlefront " and focus to kill people in back or distract them enought for they don't use their firepower effficiently than be tanky, die and watch people play badly for 6-10 minutes ^^

Yeah . idk that game i was just hopped up on 6 vietnamese coffees and was going YAHOO WOO HOO.

Edited by draiocht, 22 February 2017 - 03:20 PM.
inappropriate language

#9 Coolant

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,079 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 22 February 2017 - 09:37 AM

View PostCurccu, on 22 February 2017 - 05:06 AM, said:

I'm sure I do not want to waste 7 minutes of my life or maybe not waste it, do not know because OP is not telling me what the heck I'm going to watch... or in this case not going to watch.

agree...please don't post something without at least a clue about what the post is about...just including a video is not enough. Time is important

#10 draiocht

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 10:03 AM

[mod]This thread has been moved to
Barracks.[/mod]

#11 Mad Skull

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 261 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 09:36 PM

I did not watch the video but i will check it out. Anything i am looking for?

#12 PlayerUnknown

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUSA CALIFORNIA

Posted 05 March 2017 - 10:06 PM

just a fun video.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users