• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 8,529 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationNew England

Posted 25 February 2017 - 01:39 PM

View PostRestosIII, on 24 February 2017 - 05:31 PM, said:

Run a Mauler running an Annihilator build. 4 LBX 10's with a terrible engine. It's stupid, and it's fun. It's fupid.

The scary part is that it can work. And is still faster than a Dire.

#22 PlayerUnknown

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 241 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationUSA CALIFORNIA

Posted 25 February 2017 - 02:02 PM

View PostrazenWing, on 25 February 2017 - 08:10 AM, said:

Not sure if that's sarcasm. But... no.

--------------

PS OP: I always shoot urbie first Posted Image

no because when i add the xl, i dont see the xl eng parts in the torso. and when i lose a torso im still alive like really ????

also, all urban mech pilots , we need to link up and do some urban mech GANGBANGS on the other team :-p LOL

Edited by JayRtech, 25 February 2017 - 02:04 PM.

#23 BabyCakes666

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 1,050 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 08:35 PM

Urbanmech is poor mans ECM

thats why your doing better XD

#24 ICANHASCHZBURGER

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 46 posts
  • LocationVermont, USA

Posted 26 February 2017 - 12:18 PM

View PostBabyCakes666, on 25 February 2017 - 08:35 PM, said:

I really think you are right! Enemies look at you, then look around around for a bit, then look back at you, one more quick glance behind them, then if they are totally sure you are the only target then they will shoot you.

To update - I've geared up a HBK IIC that I have in the mech garage but never got around to using. Based on the metamech guide I'm running a XL255 2x UAC10 but only a single CER ML. I lost a CER ML and added a DHS. I've also added another .5 ton ammo since I dropped the single jump jet which I thought was useless. This really is a shame as I think this would be a really fun build with some jumping ability - I will just need to clear up like 2 tons or so!

After HBK IICs, I think I will indeed check out a Night Gyr or three if I can afford them...I might have to skip the grind though and fork over some cash.

Edited by ICANHASCHZBURGER, 26 February 2017 - 12:18 PM.

#25 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts
  • Locationclimbing Mt Tryhard, one smoldering Meta-Mech corpse at a time

Posted 26 February 2017 - 12:42 PM

View PostBabyCakes666, on 25 February 2017 - 08:35 PM, said:

Man look at you all profiling and stuff. Just cuz my mech is Urban don't mean it has to be from the hood, yo! Man ain't nothin po bout my Mech, dawg! I got mad bling? Just wait til you see mah new grill, cuz!

#26 Stf Sgt Marblez

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sickle
  • The Sickle
  • 380 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the battlefield, trying to make a difference.

Posted 26 February 2017 - 05:28 PM

View PostICANHASCHZBURGER, on 26 February 2017 - 12:18 PM, said:

I really think you are right! Enemies look at you, then look around around for a bit, then look back at you, one more quick glance behind them, then if they are totally sure you are the only target then they will shoot you.

To update - I've geared up a HBK IIC that I have in the mech garage but never got around to using. Based on the metamech guide I'm running a XL255 2x UAC10 but only a single CER ML. I lost a CER ML and added a DHS. I've also added another .5 ton ammo since I dropped the single jump jet which I thought was useless. This really is a shame as I think this would be a really fun build with some jumping ability - I will just need to clear up like 2 tons or so!

After HBK IICs, I think I will indeed check out a Night Gyr or three if I can afford them...I might have to skip the grind though and fork over some cash.

Gyrs are worth the moneys, would reccomend 10/10

#27 razenWing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 06:37 AM

View PostJayRtech, on 25 February 2017 - 02:02 PM, said:

no because when i add the xl, i dont see the xl eng parts in the torso. and when i lose a torso im still alive like really ????

also, all urban mech pilots , we need to link up and do some urban mech GANGBANGS on the other team :-p LOL

I have seen it done by DERP and maybe one other top MRBC team to devastating effect. People tend to forget, you can outfit Urbie with firepower of a fringe medium. It's NOT a weak mech by any stretch of the imagination if they are deployed in the right situation.

#28 Ngamok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 5,033 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationLafayette, IN

Posted 27 February 2017 - 07:12 AM

View PostBishop Steiner, on 24 February 2017 - 06:17 PM, said:

Maybe a Panther?

(only other Light I like, tbh)

But in truth, nothing else feel quite like an Urbie... though you can get some of the sexiness in a HBK.

Didn't like either the Panther nor the Wolfhound. I sold them other than the special one which I can't sell. As I said, I am not a light pilot. Only light IS mechs I own is the Locust 1V, Raven 3L, Jenner D(S), Wolfhound, Panther, and my 3 Urbies (I sold off the non special variant that was the same as the special one I have).

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users