#141 Omigir

Can I have a hug? :(

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationVa

Posted 19 December 2011 - 09:20 AM

I have sugestion on another threat a couple weeks ago that they have two seperated servers or server types. A more realistic server with 1 spawn per fight, mech distruction and on the other server would be multy spawn with no mech distruction.

#142 Dlardrageth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts
  • LocationF.R.G.

Posted 19 December 2011 - 10:43 AM

View PostMaddMaxx, on 19 December 2011 - 09:17 AM, said:

Everyone is pretty much assuming everything at this time. With very few exceptions. If one agrees with one assumption over another, in the end the result will be the same. Some assumptions will prove correct while other will not.

Is it Wednesday yet? ^_^

Yep, gotta love how a lot of people assume they will sit around "for ages" (insert appropriate amount here) when the devs made it already clear, the matches will likely last 20 minutes at max. Also got to love the people who dramatize the whole discussion into a "all or nothing" scenario, like everybody will be forced to play always with respawn or without. :D

I'd rather assume the devs got more of a grip on reality than aforementioned posters and accordingly will make sure to implement more than one game mode. So everybody can have his cake. :ph34r:

Edited by Dlardrageth, 19 December 2011 - 01:02 PM.

#143 Zakski

• PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 12:42 PM

The list of things one has to assume about are pretty large indeed.

but one thing is for sure, you can't have players waiting around for a long period of time because of a game mechanic. The choice of whether they can play with their friends should never be taken away by the game, if they are in the same house or merc corp.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users