24 replies to this topic

#21 Drunk Canuck

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • 572 posts
  • LocationCanada, eh?

Posted 11 March 2017 - 07:32 AM

View PostEl Bandito, on 10 March 2017 - 12:05 PM, said:

Just means it's time to slaughter more pugs, and be slaughtered by KCom in return.

If you are losing to them, you need to git gud son. Honestly, there is no unit in this game worth fearing in FP. Everyone can be beat regardless of how good they are. Also, a FP event based around the two most potato IS factions sounds like a really bad idea. This will just cause more nerd rage from the casual player base.

#22 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 11 March 2017 - 08:18 AM

View PostDrunk Canuck, on 11 March 2017 - 07:32 AM, said:

If you are losing to them, you need to git gud son. Honestly, there is no unit in this game worth fearing in FP. Everyone can be beat regardless of how good they are. Also, a FP event based around the two most potato IS factions sounds like a really bad idea. This will just cause more nerd rage from the casual player base.

If there were twelve of me, I might beat their pre-made team. Alas, I am but one man. KCom is no joke. I dunno which unit you belong, to make such claims.

#23 pbiggz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,686 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 11 March 2017 - 09:03 AM

View PostBishop Steiner, on 10 March 2017 - 03:48 PM, said:

is some irony coming form someone wearing the banner of the Space Mongols... Posted Image

View PostDrunk Canuck, on 11 March 2017 - 07:32 AM, said:

FP event based around the two most potato IS factions sounds like a really bad idea. This will just cause more nerd rage from the casual player base.

few things are more fun than watching potatoes bump their heads against one another.

Edited by pbiggz, 11 March 2017 - 09:03 AM.

#24 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts
  • Locationclimbing Mt Tryhard, one smoldering Meta-Mech corpse at a time

Posted 11 March 2017 - 09:08 AM

View PostEl Bandito, on 11 March 2017 - 08:18 AM, said:

If there were twelve of me, I might beat their pre-made team. Alas, I am but one man. KCom is no joke. I dunno which unit you belong, to make such claims.

Easy to say.... harder to do. I'll wait to see footage of more than the occasional lucky win from thosemaking such claims. KComm might not be EMP, but they are bloody good, Pat Kell and several of the mainstays are my old teamamates. IDK how much Pat still plays, but he was always criminally underrated. Still never seen a better Stalker jock in this game.

#25 Tordin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,937 posts
  • LocationNordic Union

Posted 11 March 2017 - 10:42 AM

If I got time I think joining the stoners... erm Steiner side would be my pick, mostly due to that they along with the Jarnfolk cluster folks and Kuritas got alot of people with nordic heritage back from Terra. Yeah Im one of those that join factions thats the closest to what I can relate to in my real life (Norway among other nordics and germaanics, netherlands some eastern european, australian? etc = Rasalhague)

But still who of the other factions are siding with who? There surely will be a clash of titans and the CLaners will just be like "me, let em fight, lets exploit and feast on this freeborn squabble"

Edited by Tordin, 11 March 2017 - 10:43 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users