Skills

1 reply to this topic

#1 Pjwned

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 4,731 posts
  • LocationDancing on the grave of Energy Draw LOL

Posted 14 March 2017 - 03:43 AM

And I'm going to make a thread whining about it and blame everything on the whiners because they're at fault for everything! Everything that PGI presented to the players was perfect in every way and anybody who didn't like it were just a bunch of haters!!!

IN FACT I AM SO MAD THAT I WENT TO THE TROUBLE OF UPLOADING AN EXACT PICTURE OF MY FACE, WHICH YOU CAN SEE IN THE SPOILER BELOW

Spoiler

For real though, I didn't think PGI needed to delay the skill tree further, largely because I doubt it's going to be significantly better no matter how long it's delayed since PGI is not exactly known for being a competent bunch (as far as management goes anyways) that makes well-thought out decisions, but their reasons for delaying the skill tree further do make sense and it's pretty god damn annoying seeing multiple threads of idiots whining about "WELL YOU JUST HATE CHANGE OF ANY KIND" since they apparently have zero standards for quality and just accept anything PGI shoves out as gospel.

Edited by Pjwned, 14 March 2017 - 03:44 AM.

#2 tenchugecko

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 101 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 03:59 AM

I dont get it.

you got the boating and ghost heat, still you have modules and skillz affecting all boating hardpoints.

Why are they trying so hard on making big excel sheets hide their problems?

Edited by tenchugecko, 14 March 2017 - 04:00 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users