Crazy Idea, Advertisement This Game

1 reply to this topic

#1 TooDumbToQuit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 02:03 PM

I found it while sick and just watching Youtube Videos. I know of a lot of players that also found it by accident.

HOPING that people happen to come across your game is not a great business model. Except for the players already playing this game, I've NEVER met anyone that even knows it exists. I do not know of a product besides Meth and Heroin that has ever been popular without advertising.

Right now a game like MWO is a fart in the wind. During the Super Bowl, I saw an advertisement for World Of Tanks. I met they now have more players because of it. (duh) I've seen the graph that shows how the numbers of players here are dropping every year.

BUY: Two 15-second spots, which will run back-to-back between the first and second quarters. This is the first Super Bowl buy for the multiplayer online game.

CREATIVE: The two spots, which are part of the "Tanks Rule" campaign, poke fun at reality TV shows like Bravo's "Real Housewives" and HGTV's "Tiny House Hunters." Both spots begin with spoofs of these shows, then United States Army tanks burst onto the scene.

AGENCY: Mekanism

http://adage.com/art...d-chart/306339/

Even the citizens of WHOVILLE managed to make enough noise to be heard.

Or you could come out with some new mechs......

#2 TooDumbToQuit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 08:00 PM

And the advertising does not have to be costly at all. No expensive agency, no weeks of working on it and a plot or hook or something "deep".

Just show gameplay and give the site address.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users