[Application/minigame] Mechwarrior Strat Roulette!

1 reply to this topic

#1 Moondream

Rookie

• The Moon
  • The Moon
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 10:28 AM

Hi to everyone, last night i culdn't get much sleep and i was remembering those good times playing "Strat roulette"in CSGO. For those who don't know what a strat roulette is, it's a fun/dumb web mini game where an application generates randomly in game methods that imposes you to change your game play rules like: >Get this weapon and just shoot while jumping. And such.

Well with that explained i can present you an application that i build myself for those who get easily bored of the meta game and want to have a fun run with friends or whatever

Mechwarrior Strat Roulette

Posted Image

Website link

Windows Version

This application randomly generates Mech chassis that you will have to play with, weaponry and a strat.

Spect Lots of fun and death!

Please consider yourself making a new account if you care too much about your K/D or Tier or getting a bit bullied sometimes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dev Diary

Here if you like this idea or the application itself you can post below the highs and the lows about it so i can build updates for it and add new strats or rules to the game, also ill try to bring up my own art for backgrounds as i don't know the original artists of the art I'm using for so i
can't provide them with the recognition they deserve. Thank you and i
hope you like the idea.

-Moon.

#2 Braiddai

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 11:01 AM

AYYYYYYYYYYY #PogChamp

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users