Full-size faction logos (and post 'em if you got 'em)

6 replies to this topic

#1 Baenlynn

• PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationTaurus, Taurian Concordat

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:16 PM

Annoyed at the dearth of decent-sized Taurian Concordat logos about the place I decided to make my own, and this puppy is 10000 × 10000 pixels at full size and all the major elements are vector objects so it can (in theory) be resized to any size. In actuality, all the shading and colour gradients are rasters so you can only blow it up so much from where it is, but starting out from 100 megapixel I can't see too many reasons to go much bigger... unless you want to drape an apartment building in a giant flag I guess...

I did this mainly for sigmaking purposes. But I'd be happy to take requests for my next one. Most of the IS house logos are quite simple all told. While some of the Clan ones tend to be more difficult.

Posted Image

Hosted by imageshack.us

EDIT: Addendum. I will upload the full-sized .PSD file to my site once I get something MW:O set up on it. Gimme a couple of weeks. I'm a busy guy.

Edited by Baenlynn, 20 July 2012 - 11:19 PM.

#2 miscreant

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 823 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 12:55 AM

Here's my house Kurita emblem - vector version available.

Posted Image

Here's the Mechwarrior Online logo - also available in vector format. Email me at donotputthatinyourmouth@gmail.com if you would like this is any format.

Posted Image

Edited by miscreant, 21 July 2012 - 07:44 PM.

#3 Baenlynn

• PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:53 AM

More Hi-res Periphery Goodness (guess my next stop and win a prize :unsure: ). Didn't think this one would be so simple, but I cheated with some cloud filters and it really works... Ladies and Gentlemen. I give you the official state seal of House Avellar, home of the House Davion Board of Education :) , and the best Aerotech pilots anywhere in the Galaxy (just ask the Snow Ravens)... The Outworlds Alliance:

Posted Image

hosted by: imageshack.us

#4 BFett

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts
  • LocationA galaxy far far away...

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:53 AM

The Remnant

Posted Image

#5 Baenlynn

• PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:19 AM

Last stop in the periphery for a while. Probably last faction banner for a week or so (working on a MW:O site) The Magistracy of Canopus: Home of a thousand hedonistic delights, birthplace of the travelling pleasure circus, and home to the best arms merchants in the near periphery. What's your pleasure/poison/calibre? Guaranteed they have it.

No larger version, as I will be uploading the PSD to my site in the next 2 days and direct-linking from there from now on.

Posted Image

Hosted by:Imageshack.us

#6 Stormwolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 3,951 posts
  • LocationCW Dire Wolf

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:28 AM

Teslacoil already did a ton of work in this area:

http://punakettu.dev...gallery/6787747

#7 Sikreci

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 99 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:44 AM

I made this awhile ago just 'cuz and because I couldn't find a high-res copy of the old style Capellan Confederation insignia anywhere.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users