• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,015 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSomewhere where you'll probably never go to

Posted 26 March 2017 - 11:35 PM

And I do mean it sincerely, even as far as to go on Twitter tomorrow and ask the man himself to do so.

Truth be told I like the new Skill Tree. I'm not about ready to let it fall flat on its face and disappear, I want it to thrive and be implemented.

The new skill tree means an opportunity to be able to make and take player customization of Mechs one step further. Perhaps even in June PTS testing we can try out the new tech they'll be putting into the game later this year.

(Also if you haven't already and you have a Twitter, tweet Russ tomorrow about getting the ball going.)

#2 SeaLabCaptn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 273 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 11:50 PM

If I had a Twitter account I'd instead be in his ear about things that have been broken since forever, like SRM hitreg and terrain bugs, but that's just me. I prefer to clean as I work though.

#3 RestosIII

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,322 posts
  • LocationDelios

Posted 27 March 2017 - 12:00 AM

View PostScout Derek, on 26 March 2017 - 11:35 PM, said:

(Also if you haven't already and you have a Twitter, tweet Russ tomorrow about getting the ball going.)

Aye aye captain! I'll try and remember to do so tomorrow.

Semi-related, how is Incursion so far? Not bothering to update the PTS since I burned myself out on MW:O recently, and I have an even smaller urge to play on a server where I don't get any rewards.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users