Active Loyalist Csj Pilot Having Trouble Finding A Unit

1 reply to this topic

#1 Cadet Blue

Rookie

• Go-cho
  • Go-cho
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 02:01 PM

My wins are high while my K/D is not good at all - I'm not in it for my stats; I'm a team player and I enjoy the practical applied strategy of MWO. I'd really like to join a unit and have some consistency in the folks I drop with, though. Pugs are so hit and miss - I mean, sometimes they're great, but I often wind up fighting alongside non-team oriented players who either trash talk their own side or wander off without trying to follow the overall tactical plan.

What makes finding a team difficult is that I can't run a mike due to household real-life considerations. I know TS is important, but I'm efficient at fitting into the plan as long as I can hear the team leader - so if any of y'all would be willing to put up with that peculiarity I'd really appreciate a chance to contribute to a real team effort.

#2 Marquis De Lafayette

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 1,396 posts
  • LocationIn Valley Forge with General Washington

Posted 24 March 2017 - 06:47 PM

Stop by our Bacon (07)) Teamspeak channel on Strana Mechty if you want to drop with us. You obviously might have to "poke" us that you want to get in some drops. We normally require a mic to join the unit..:..some guys don't really talk much, but it helps if there is any misunderstanding in orders to clear it up quick via voice chat vs. text chat..,but even without one, you would be welcome to drop alongside us if we have space and you are willing to play for the team (vs. just for individual stats)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users