2 replies to this topic

#1 Wildstreak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 5,154 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 12:48 PM

A few could be done.

The needed Alpine Peaks Domination change as shown from topics like this one.
Purple star denotes center of circle, new spawn areas marked.

Posted Image

Polar Highlands Conquest, typical complaint I see in matches is how far apart the points are. I have moved them about half a grid square closer.

Posted Image

Forest Colony, 4 modes of fighting in the same H8 arch/G8 pass area is boring especially as the Assaults spawning in the 10 row take so long to get where they need be. I suggest changing 2 of the modes to new areas.

Assault gets one base moved north, spawns would be behind bases, new fighting area is somewhat more open with low terrain blocks and exploitable passes in the 5 row area.

Either Conquest or Skirmish is moved to the right side of the map, if Conquest, new base locations suggested.

Posted Image

#2 Wildstreak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 5,154 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:36 PM

Another one, Crimson Strait needs at minimum changes to Lance drops and probably relocate the circle.
Right now Bravo Lance in C6, usually Heavies and Mediums, gets to the circle same time as Alpha Lance Lights from G4 that cut through the water to reach the circle by the fastest route.
C6 Mechs and those following can hide one guy in the side tunnel initially to hold position, those from the G row have to stand in open water until the rest of the team catches up.

And then there is this madness. Yes, Heavies in Alpha with no Lights.

Posted Image

#3 Marius Romanis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 528 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:23 PM

I like dis thread

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users