Arctic Cheetah Hero?

43 replies to this topic

#41 The6thMessenger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 8,104 posts
  • LocationFrom a distance in an Urbie with a HAG, delivering righteous fury to heretics.

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:04 PM

View PostTarogato, on 26 March 2017 - 08:58 PM, said:

I'll 1v1 with you for as long as you like.

Hmm, i wonder. Would an STD-ed engine Urbanmech, 4x MPL + 2x MG would win against a 6x SPL ACH?

#42 Tarogato

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,558 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:10 PM

View PostThe6thMessenger, on 26 March 2017 - 09:04 PM, said:

Hmm, i wonder. Would an STD-ed engine Urbanmech, 4x MPL + 2x MG would win against a 6x SPL ACH?

It shouldn't stand a chance. But we could find out. You did cryptically friend me in the past 5 minutes and then go into a lobby and ignore my messages. i c wat u did thar

#43 The6thMessenger

• Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 8,104 posts
  • LocationFrom a distance in an Urbie with a HAG, delivering righteous fury to heretics.

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:36 PM

View PostTarogato, on 26 March 2017 - 09:10 PM, said:

It shouldn't stand a chance. But we could find out. You did cryptically friend me in the past 5 minutes and then go into a lobby and ignore my messages. i c wat u did thar

Sorry, i was in siege. xD

Posted Image

#44 HammerMaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 2,516 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire, USA

Posted 27 March 2017 - 06:30 AM

View PostTarogato, on 26 March 2017 - 08:58 PM, said:

Okay, here's the deal. I have 24 hours of premium time active atm. You might as well if you're doing the grab bag event, so we can 1v1 for free.

I'll 1v1 with you for as long as you like. You can take whatever mechs you like, and I can take ACH, FS9, KFX, LCT, JR7-IIC, whatever you like. I've added you in game, let me know when you might be interested within 24 hours of this post.

We can see how the various lights compare against what you want to take, and I might also be able to provide advice (brownie points if you can record/screen capture (OBS is free!). This is no "i'll 1v1 u scrub" or anything like that, we can just get in a lobby and mess around, no pressure for either of us. I'm interested to see how you handle your mechs.

I appreciate you taking the time to address this constructively sir. Alas...I only am off Monday after 30 hours overtime and have 3 12 hour days coming. I'll take you up on your offer. I have 2 years banked premium. It won't be this week.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users