I Am A Traveler Looking For A Home

1 reply to this topic

#1 Moadebe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 269 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 02:51 AM

Hello everyone. I have been bouncing around for some time now. Trying to find a faction to call home. I tend to like a challenge, but I also realize that one cannot create greatness alone. I see that Steiner has fallen from its glory that once was, and decided to pledge my loyalty. To hopefully do my part in helping it rise from the ashes.

I have recently come back from a many month absence and looking to jump into the thick of things. Admittedly, I am still learning some things here and there (when i came back i noticed i was a Tier 3 ranking with a .90 K/D ratio), but I am learning (I am now a Tier 2 pilot (and progressing) with a 1.03 K/D ratio.) Dunno how much that means something but I would say that is progress.

Anyone know of any units that are looking for at least capable pilots? OR Perhaps are their any players within the Steiner house who would like to band together and make this house rise to the top and push back these clans?

#2 Wild Hog

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 145 posts
  • LocationTharkad

Posted 02 April 2017 - 09:06 AM

Hi Moadebe,

There are many units that will take you in, but finding the right fit for you might take a little effort. You've made the first step, I'm willing to help you with the next. The Steiner Hub has many units of all types to choose from. You can hang out and drop with all of them with no pressure to join or obligation to any until you decide. If none of these fit your needs, we have contacts in other House Steiner groups that we can point you toward. We've done it before, even sending people to other factions that they were interested in.

Things have been a little slow recently, ebbs and flows man, but I'm online all day Sundays, and every evening Monday though Thursday. Feel free to send a friend request and/or look me up on comms: ts1.housesteiner.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users