No replies to this topic

#1 naterist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • 1,724 posts
  • Location7th circle of hell

Posted 06 April 2017 - 11:02 AM

I cant say i know the exact numbers, but it feels like activity is down recently in faction play since the comp feature was announced. What worries me is that the last time we heard anything about 4.2 and loyalist events, the release was for april. That may have been changed, but if its true, then i think we need an event to get some people who havent looked into fw recently to give it another look, and hopefully get some loyalist contracts so theyre set to try out the loyalist event que when it launches.

With that in mind, i reccomend that a week or two before the 4.2 update, you do an event for fw, and the rewards are something like... a mechbay and your faction color for reaching a new rank in fw, or for playing x amount of contracts. And a cbill bonus to people taking a merc or loyalist contract for the first time that weekend, with enough of a cbill bonus that its worth it to stay through a bunch of stomps long enough to figure out that teamspeak and/or discord is needed to do well.

Hopefully this gets people into fw and invested somewhat in their faction in time for loyalist event que.
To further that personal investment in a faction, i think the rewards gotta be either cbills/mc for mercs, and your factions colors and mechbays for loyalists. Timed well you can hold onto a larger influx of players longer this way i think.

Thanks for reading this text wall.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users