I Know How To Make Omni Heroes Not P2W!

4 replies to this topic

#1 Hit the Deck

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,677 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 06 April 2017 - 05:17 PM

Put the pods in Supply Cache and set them to ultra rare (yellow)! *evil grin*

Have you played any asian MMOs? If you haven't then I can assure you that you'll love this concept!

PGI could even rake more money by doing this while avoiding the P2W issue at the same time.

*Yeah, I'm totally making a new thread about this.

#2 Mcgral18

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • 17,987 posts
  • LocationSnow

Posted 06 April 2017 - 05:18 PM

Buy a 750 MC Key to guarantee a Yellow roll!

#3 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts
  • Locationclimbing Mt Tryhard, one smoldering Meta-Mech corpse at a time

Posted 06 April 2017 - 05:26 PM

can we have a Russian company buy PGI out too, to ensure that Liao Mechs are stronkest?

#4 N0ni

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nightmare
  • The Nightmare
  • 2,357 posts
  • LocationIn a GTR Simulator Cockpit

Posted 06 April 2017 - 05:47 PM

Ever wanted a specific legendary, but didn't want to waste money on gamble boxes?

Well now you can buy them straight out, no questions asked!
N-HVR 243-SD 'Reaper'? We got it.
VBR 'Huntress'? Got that too.
Just want a TBR-Prime(I) without having to either buy the Mad Cat Collection or A La Carte? No problem.

Buy Innova today!

Oh wait... they're shutting down their servers.

#5 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 06:00 PM

Not kidding - if I could buy the hero bonuses for $10 and mechs at $5, and 1500 MC for a unique geometry I can move and apply to any variant of a mech I own like a paint I'd buy the **** out of them. I'd have 20 or so 'hero' bonuses to put on all the variants I actually enjoy and I'd gleefully buy the cool custom geometries to put where I want.

Split geometries up by pod/location and I would buy the holy living **** out of them and play dressup with my giant stompy robbits.

Sell individual mechs for $7 or $15 for packs of 3 even.

There is no way PGI is ever going to get as much money out of me (or most people) trying to get us to pay more for stuff we don't want or are only moderately attracted to as they would letting us buy what we want. The only hero mechs that have ever sold in any real numbers are the ones that were actually good - imagine if they could sell you whatever variant you actually wanted but with the hero bonus for $15, plus an extra $5/7/whatever for the custom geometry on it.

You'd sell the **** out of them and there would never be a whiff of P2W. The only thing cash truly buys you is cbill/xp bonuses, getting mechs faster and robbit hats custom geometry.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users